Can some one guide me???

Hello every one. I want to visit from Sauia to Dubai for 10 days only. Can any one help me to guide what I need to do. I dn't know the process.

Nommi Gill wrote:

Hello every one. I want to visit from Sauia to Dubai for 10 days only. Can any one help me to guide what I need to do. I dn't know the process.

If you have good profession you can get visa on arrival in UAE else you need visa ,from KSA to exit you just need Exit Reentry Visa.

My profession on Iqama is a Computer Technician. so it will ok for it??? with this profession I just need reentry visa or any thing else??

Nommi Gill wrote:

My profession on Iqama is a Computer Technician. so it will ok for it??? with this profession I just need reentry visa or any thing else??

Kindly Visit http://life-in-saudiarabia.blogspot.com … .VKJqHF4DA more for detailed info.

bundle of thanks. I am very happy to find all details. Thanks! There are some my family members and i was worried to visit them.

Thanks Dear your link is very useful.

Nommi Gill wrote:

Thanks Dear your link is very useful.

Most Welcome dear  :)

Nommi Gill wrote:

If you are on permanent residential visa and have good profession on your IQAMA, you can always get a landing visa in UAE.  If not, visit UAE embassy or contact any hotel in UAE to get the visa arranged for you.

Nommi Gill wrote:

:) How was your trip ?