How to make friends in Brussels?

Hi everebody and Merry Christmas! I am 33yo, no kids, searching for a job in Finance. I have been in Brussels for a year now and looking for new friends. It is not so easy to make friendships abroad, may be there is someone out there who feels the same way or someone who has had it the same before? Please, share your experience! I am an easygoing person, a bit shy in the beginning and having an international background. I would like to meet other foreigners to exchange experience, having a drink, nice chat, doing some activities etc.

Is there anybody interested?

Hy Eline, I replied to your other post as well. I am from India and I am new to Brussels (just arrived a couple of weeks ago). I am also looking to make new friends. If you're ok we can catch up on a drink in the evening somewhere near Brussels centrum.

ok, let's do it! :)

Hi Eline,
Can we meet up near Brussels centre ( Near the Bourse or Grand Place)? There are some nice places there where we could have a drink together.

sure, we can do it. I can today or after new eve. when can you make it?

We can meet today.

Hey Eline! Would love to meet you after NYE!

Hi Eline,

I am also new, would be happy to join you for a drink/ coffee? Let me know when you're free!

Thanks,
Sarah

Hey,

This evening I planned a nice meetup with couchsurfing people in Delirium cafe around 10 pm. Drop me a pm to exchange contacts and join us!

Hi Seb, That sounds good, whereabouts is the Delirium? Can you PM me please the site won't seem to allow to add you? Thanks,
Sarah

Hi Sarahdee7, sorry not to react earlier. Sure,let's meet for a drink. What about next Thursday or Friday?

I m in. But I live in Antwerp :)

hey there, there is a meet-up at Scott's bar in Brussels this Fri at 7.30. You can practice the language you are instered in or moderate in your own one as a native speaker

I can t come

Hi all, I'm in Belgium since 17 years ago and also want to make new friends and mainly english speaking. My mother tong is french. If you have any other plan for a drink , i'll be interested to join. I have worked in international company for many years in Brussels.
Cheers!

Can you tell me a bit more about yourself? Are you woman or man? Where do you come from?
anyways, as already mentioned, there is a meet-up every second Friday at Scott's bar. Anyone is wellcome

hey how are you i too have an international background i son 5 seeking frens in brussels too

Check out meetup, there are plenty of activity groups. If someone proposes a group gathering, I'm always game.