Please help in considering offer?

Hi,
    I  am ali from Pakistan. I have offered 8500 Aed from abu dhabi, accommodation and food is not covered.
I want to move with my wife.please let me knoe would i be able to survive in 8500 Aed with wife?
Please let mw know. I have gone thorough different forums stated as living cost in abu Dhabi but they made me consumed?
Please guide me how much food and accommodation costs in abudhabi?

You could try to check this link http://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/ci … =Abu+Dhabi

You will make It with your wife you just have to look for low cost apartments with your salary is enough to live here piecefully
Dont waste your opportunity not too many people are lucky here to get a job like this
My advice is you come here get the job stay for a while tell you sittile down look for a place then bring your wife

Here is the minimum monthly cost.
Rent for one room (studio) 3000 to 4000 minimum
Kitchen expences: 1000-1500
Phone: 200
Bus fare: 500
Outing:?
shopping?

There is much less than this!!

Abdullah bin anwar,
                                    Thanks alot bro.you are the first one who gave me hope.otherwise every single person made me afraid. Really thanks

Don't be afraid. This is opportunity from allah don't waste it
Ppl say like that to you coz they are jealous and they can't find a job like your that's why they say this so you can't also get it

abdullah bin anwar wrote:

Don't be afraid. This is opportunity from allah don't waste it

true 100%

Rlyy thxx guyss