UK car to Burgas

Hi everyone, I hope someone can help.

We currently live in Chisinau, Moldova and have a UK car here currently on temporary Moldovan number plates.
My wife and I have bought a house near Burgas and plan to move in around April/May 2015.

So my question is:
If I put the original UK plates back on my car can I bring it to Bulgaria and register it there? bearing in mind it will not have any UK insurance, road tax or MOT.
It does have all the necessary documents for Moldova at the moment.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Best wishes

Roff

Yes you can bring the car with the UK plates as long as you have current registration in your name and current insurance, it doesn't matter if the insurance is in Moldova as long as you can show its current. For road tax you can purchase a permit at any BG gas station but that's only if you will be going outside the city. With that said bulgarian police ALWAYS tries to get some $$$ out of you so if you do get pulled over show your insurance, DL and registration and be ready with a 20lv bill in case there is a "problem" it's easier than actually arguing even if you are right (time and energy is worth more). As soon as you get a chance get your car registered and insured in BG, if you don't know how or don't know the process go to any dealreship and for a fee they will walk you through it and do it for you.

Hi Kris0x0, many thanks for your information, we can travel with an easier mind now.

Hi
1- You can't drive any vehicle in any country and if you so,you will be in nifty fine.
2- The suggestion is: You do not feed to return to its original registration just get the MOT and insure it will take half day to change and register to BG plates. in Burgas