Best and Worst Internet Providers?

Hi guys,

I have recently encountered some of the worst internet connection experience ever, and I find it odd that this has been going on for days now. A few days ago, the speed was okay. It's just inconsistent over my area of residence, and I am already planning to switch just as soon as my data package expires.

What's your internet provider? Would you recommend it?

Thanks in advance for the responses.

Cheers

Hi gonzrule,

So far i almost tried every kind of Internet in Saudi.. and any Broadband from any provider is so freaking bad! and all of them are limited in a way even if they say it's not.

So my advice if you need fast, reliable and unlimited internet, you need a fixed line

1 - Mobily eLife (Fiber-optic). you are lucky if you are living in a supported area
2 - STC JoodNet (DSL).

Hi Casperitus,
Thank you for the information. I appreciate it a lot.  :) My friend here told me getting a DSL is preferable over having the portable one. But I have an issue about getting a fixed line, and so I do prefer having a portable wifi. 
Would you recommend any provider that has a more consistent internet speed?
Cheers

Broadband depends on the area.. And how many subscribers are using the same tower.. But mostly STC has the strongest coverage they are just a Lil more expensive than some mobily package

Check out souq.com they have data Sims that are useally cheaper than going to Mobily or STC

Beware even unlimited packages are limited by fair usage policy and all 3 companies applying them.. And not just because its 4G or it say Up to 21mb it means it will work that fast. Some Sims only guarantee 2048 kbit/s

Thanks for the info and advice, Casperitus.  :top: