Friends in Hochiminh

Hello (^^)

For some reason, i will go to Hochiminh next year.
So, i would like to make some friends there. Which nationality doesn't care.
Hope, i can find lovely friends in Vietnam (^^)

Thank you,
Alice

Hi Alice,
Wellcome to HcmC. I am living in Hcm,
nice to meet you.hoping see u soon my friend.
Take care
LOAN

Hello Alice,
I am lucky to know you..
Nice to meet you
Add my skype: tobiheo1991 for chatting possibly

Hi, i'm My, a vietmamese girl. Nice to make friend with you. ;)

Hi,

I want to find room in an international house, do you know any house?

I have 2 rooms available with fully finishes, if you are interested, please contact me.
my email is [email protected]
Thanks
Kurio/

Hello anhmy and kurio :)

The topic is Friends in Hochiminh, I suggest that you try posting an ad each in the Housing in Ho Chi Minh City section.
Thank you,

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

you can join with us at facebook.com/groups/wersingleandavailable/ and https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=423054

Welcome to Viet Nam

Hi Alice,

It's good to know you. Just get in touch with me at [email protected] if you find it convenient. Hope to see you soon.

Best,
Singuyen

Hi dear , welcome to Saigon.
If you want to meet me and we be friends you can add me at FB --- >  https://www.facebook.com/stinogirl
I have a lot of friends here so i can meet you with them to so we can talk toghether :)
Hope to see you soon darlin.
Regards Lucy Nguyen

Wow, so many friendly post. Thank you so much!!!

Hello Alice,

Warm welcome from HCMC, very dynamic and friendly city, you will explore it more when you arrive. Just buzz a message when you reach, here we are all willing to introduce you about our beautiful city and life. Wishing you a safe trip to our hometown.

Cheers,
Ruby.

Alice,

Hello. My name is Alex and I live in the U.S. Los Angeles California. I will be in Saigon/ Now Called Ho Chi Minh City in February. I traveled through some of Vietnam and everywhere I have gone people were so kind and helpful. The people are great! Loving and they will love you!

Learn some basic words like hello, How much money, and install Google Translate on your phone. The translate program works great. Oh when writing some words are put in backwards order for example, Red Car is Car Red, ...

Have a great experience...

Hello,

I want to make friends with you. If we have chance more, we also can exchange something new.
I live in Ho Chi Minh city.
Feel free to contact with me for skype: vincent.hanh
Hope to talk with you more times in the near future.
Thanks.