Villa to rent in Saar, Hamala ...

Hi All,

Merry Christmas and a very happy new year to all of you, wish you all the best in 2015.

My yearly rent contract about to finish soon, I just started looking for a villa to rent. I'd appreciate your recommendation as I'm not familiar with Saar or Hamala area, actually any place has easy access to BSB would be nice.
Our main criteria is a family compound with good facilities and other kids around for kids (Girl 9 years - Boy 1 year) to play with.

Cheers,
MO

Hello 3daddict

So as to better spread the word about your search of a nice rental, I invite you to drop in an advert in our section Housing in Bahrain.

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

3daddict wrote:

Hi All,

Merry Christmas and a very happy new year to all of you, wish you all the best in 2015.

My yearly rent contract about to finish soon, I just started looking for a villa to rent. I'd appreciate your recommendation as I'm not familiar with Saar or Hamala area, actually any place has easy access to BSB would be nice.
Our main criteria is a family compound with good facilities and other kids around for kids (Girl 9 years - Boy 1 year) to play with.

Cheers,
MO

Have you looked on Bahrain property world? May be best place to start and narrow it down to some places you like the look of then go from there.
I'm in Barbar and its a nice area, get more for your buck out further out.
Maybe ask other parents, I'm fairly new so haven't a clue which compounds are good ...also would depend on how much you want to spend.

kenjee wrote:

Hello 3daddict

So as to better spread the word about your search of a nice rental, I invite you to drop in an advert in our section Housing in Bahrain.

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Thanks Kenjee will do.

fchaudari76 wrote:

Have you looked on Bahrain property world? May be best place to start and narrow it down to some places you like the look of then go from there.
I'm in Barbar and its a nice area, get more for your buck out further out.
Maybe ask other parents, I'm fairly new so haven't a clue which compounds are good ...also would depend on how much you want to spend

I've been looking around on most websites but as you know they always put old or rented flats/house to get you in so i prefer to do the search by myself just want to know where to look and which compounds will be suitable for family.

Have seen 2-3 compounds in Barbar, i like the area but there are too many compounds out there, do you have any recommendation ? forget about Lary ;)

We saw a few in Barbar & Janabiyah but a lot were small with cramped roads, neighbours very close and didn't have a decent yard, which was a must for us as we will be bringing our dog over soon.
Also our budget was pretty low (max 800 inclusive) so we settled on an older house which needs a bit of work but is huge with a big yard in a nice green older compound, common pool but no gym, but has a martial art centre in it and tennis courts.
We just liked the feel of it compared to the shiney newer compunds which just felt sterile and not very homey.
Maybe call some of the agents from the site and speak to them.