Iqama Name Field Space Constraint

Dear Forum Members,
Assalam o Alaikum
I have recently received my first iqama after landing in the KSA. I've read and heart a lot about issues arising out of difference/spelling mistake in name printed on iqama. My case is such that the characters/letters in my name in English including spaces is 44. The name mentioned on my Iqama mentions my name in full but mentions name of father only partially. When I asked my colleagues at relevant department ( i think they are called mandoobs), they have told me that maximum allowed letters in name are 29 but since the name mentioned on  Iqama is 33 letters including spaces, I am not sure if that is correct.

Also, the name written in Arabic is correct and includes my full name and also that of my father.

I need to know (a) if the character limit is true and (b) what should i do as I don't want any issues later when I need to open bank account, change my iqama profession and call my family here.

Thanks and Jazaak Allah in advance for the help.
Best Regards

What matters is that Arabic text should be okay. English characters will not make any difference..

driftikk wrote:

What matters is that Arabic text should be okay. English characters will not make any difference..

Are you sure about this? have you or anyone you know experienced this issue?
thanks for your help