Gather and meet new People

Hello All,

as i have been a member for a couple of month now, i haven't seen a topic about a gathering where people did actually gather (or may be this is just as far as i know) ... so i would like to make this topic about meeting new people from any country, as it's always cool to meet new people with different background & cultures.So i hope that this one works out and i can find new people to meet.Let's just say the main thing is to contact each other and then try and schedule a gathering within the week or on weekend or so....   it doesn't to have to be weekly or anything, it's just whenever we are actually able to find a day where everyone can show up then we can go any where.

As a short description, let me introduce myself , my name is Mostafa Ahmed, i can speak 4 languages (arabic, english, german, chinese) and i'm currently working in the Software Testing Field, i traveled a couple of times abroad and i just like the idea of getting to know new people every now and then.

if interested , kindly reply ... it doesn't matter where you are from, it doesn't matter what language you speak ... we will be able to communicate in one way or another :D

so let's see if this one will work out

cheers

Hi Mostafa,

That is really good idea. I wish I can join :)

Well, I'm Emee from the Philippines.

My free time is Saturday or Sunday to Fri but morning only.

Wish you luck & Happy New Year Ahead!

i can also join  :D

seems that could be a good start .... you could contact me on what's app : 01221516663
let's just hope that other members would be interested

please determine where we can meet and please keep it here not What's APP
and hope i could join

i still didn't determine anything, as i'm still hoping that a good number of people will reply to the thread, first collect many people as possible , then "if" it worked, then we can determine then where should we meet

count me in

Me too, Please count me in

so consider me

Am in add me

i can join if u do not mind

I am interested as well

[Moderated by EB Team: For security reasons please do not give over personal contact infos on the forum ]

I would love to join

I would love to join

Is this still active?

Hi,
I'm interested to get to know new people from all around the world and be in touch with other cultures .. I live in Maadi , Cairo . My Name's Hamdy Mohamed , 42 years old, working as an Oracle HCM FreeLancer consultant (IT field) and I'll be happy to know a new friend.

BR
Hamdy

Moderated by Kenjee
Reason: Please avoid giving over personal contact infos on a public forum

hello mostafa,that is a great idea......am ahmed from ghana and i wish to join,please am free on fridays and saturdays.

pls count me in just fix the time and the place i will be there nothing like meeting smart gyus