Offer Abu Dhabi what do u think?

Hey

I need some help, I've got an offer in Abu Dhabi, the salary is 7000 dhs + 5000 dhs for housing which take it to 12 000 dhs,

It's an offer in Abu Dhabi, I'm single and i prefer not to share rooms. DO you think it's a good package,

please give me advices since i'have never been an Expat

Thank you

Hi Yassine,

Abu Dhabi life style is very expensive especially when it comes to house rent, unless u r expert in town and u can work hard to find ur self a far away accommodation which means u got to buy a car, which needs a UAE License that usually it takes time. may be if u tell us what is the job we can help in advising you to ask for better salary
again it is quiet an OK offer not very good and not bad/ depend on timing, job responsibilities and so. as Am Moroccan too, i can advise if really u don't need that job do not scarify ur life back home, it is not worth
hope i could answer some of ur doubts

hey thanks for your reply,

the job is with Etihad airways, it's a technical engineering program, i still don't know where it will be exactly located in Abu Dhabi to have an idea about accomodation, I'd rather live close to avoid transportation but otherwise can't i drive with my moroccan driver licence?

Actually I don't need that job, but i'm very motivated for it i want to start something new in an international environment.

have a good day

It's depends on your lifestyle.

Hi Yassine,
Its depends on what do you plan for your life,
As a single i think it's not bad and you can improve your career by time.

Thank you Social65, Mohamed for your responses

Dear yassine. ... if u gonna work for etihad as a technical engineer...then most likely the work site will be near the airport ... basically outside of Abu Dhabi island...which is good ..since rent outside is much less... second.. most companies and specially big ones like etihad. .will offer shared transportation. .. last the salary is good if u are a new graduate with max 3 years of experience ...hope this will help..best of luck

Thank you very much Rami, actually i'm a 4years experiance engineer, but i was in an engineering field (Information technology) different than what i'll be doing with Etihad (aircraft engineering).

hi yaceene.

I think that it is a good offer for you as a single and a biguinner. Many others wish to be in your place. This is a gift from Allah. Don't waste it.

1: you can improve your career with the time.

2: when you are in the UAE you can search for other jobs if you don't like this one.

3: this will be a very important point in your CV if you want to change the job after the end of the contract (etihad airways is a very reputated international company).

Best of luck.