Best English School in Jeddah

Hi Everybody!

Can anyone let me know which are the best English schools in Jeddah. I have heard that American and British schools are not good anymore. Are there other options? Besides, if they teach both English and Arabic is a better option as long as I consider living in the Kingdom.

Basim

Anyone to help out?

It really depends what you are looking for...If you want  English & Arabic Dar Jana is a good school that uses the American system. They also teach French as they are a Lebanese school.

Jeddah Prep & Grammar, Conti, & the American school are the big 3 schools. Arabic is not a main focus though it is taught as it is required.  All have their pluses and their negatives.

My 5 year old is currently at Dar Jana & I do like it,, but I do not like that next year it will become single gender classrooms so I may switch over to one of the big 3 if we are here more than another year.

For a one year old get in Facebook and join Village Tots ( meets once a week)) and Jeddah For Kids ( occasionally there are get togethers, but also things to do in Jeddah with reviews, pricing, and contact information). Both groups are done by expat moms

hi... Why don't you try English Skype lessons? I'm an English and Tagalog teacher online..

can  i  join in your class,,,,,,

sure! please add me on skype.... weng.906