UAE visa on arrival for work visit visa holder in KSA

Hi,

Greetings !

I am planning to visit Dubai for few days.

Currently I am in Saudi and am having work visit visa (30 days duration of stay with 90 days validity).

I wish to know which one of the below is correct:
1. Can I travel to Dubai by road and get visa on arrival at the UAE border? I have heard that only valid Iqama holders are given VoA.
2. Do I need to get the visit visa issued by UAE first, take a print copy of visit visa and then travel to Dubai by road?

I know that I can travel by air after getting the visit visa issued by UAE (done this before).

Thanks in advance.

BR,
Fahim PMP

mdfahiem wrote:

Hi,

Greetings !

I am planning to visit Dubai for few days.

Currently I am in Saudi and am having work visit visa (30 days duration of stay with 90 days validity).

I wish to know which one of the below is correct:
1. Can I travel to Dubai by road and get visa on arrival at the UAE border? I have heard that only valid Iqama holders are given VoA.
2. Do I need to get the visit visa issued by UAE first, take a print copy of visit visa and then travel to Dubai by road?

I know that I can travel by air after getting the visit visa issued by UAE (done this before).

Thanks in advance.

BR,
Fahim PMP

Yes brother you dont have Iqama,no visa on arrival if u dont have iqama.2nd option is applicable.

Thanks a ton brother for your quick reply.

If I obtain visit visa (maybe 14 days) and take a print copy of this visa and then travel by road, will the officer at border allow me to enter into Dubai?

BR,
Fahim PMP

mdfahiem wrote:

If I obtain visit visa (maybe 14 days) and take a print copy of this visa and then travel by road, will the officer at border allow me to enter into Dubai?

BR,
Fahim PMP

Yes they will allow u with a copy of valid visa.

javedakb wrote:
mdfahiem wrote:

BR,
Fahim PMP

Yes they will allow u with a copy of valid visa.

Thanks again for confirming. In sha Allaah I will plan accordingly.

BR,
Fahim PMP