Waiting for Saudi Embassy Attestation from Oct'14

Hi Friends,
    I got job offer from Saudi company and submitted my certificates to Delhi through the agent from Mumbai which is recommended by Company on Oct' 14 and still my agent told that they are waiting from Delhi,
Is there any other way to get the status from Saudi Embassy? how long to wait without knowing anything? Please need reply or feedback from people who know this?

Usually the period that you need to attestation the certificate from Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission is 21 days and sometimes up to a maximum of 30 days
In your case I think it's late and you should contact the embassy or agent

Hi Mazennas,
    I've verified with my agent in mumbai and he told that need to be checked with delhi embassy and still i'm waiting for the process to be done. I'm unable to check with embassy also. Is there any way to check he status in embassy?
I called to delhi and got reply as check with ur agent.... actually how long it takes to complete the process and why this much of delay in attestation? who can answer this question other than my agent, please need your advice to get through this.

Dear Frnds,
         How to check the status of certificate attestation on Saudi embassy, I've submitted to agent on Oct'14 and still i'm waiting for the reply from agent. He mentioned, can't check every time and any way to check the status by ourself. need advice and help from the known people. it's been more than 3 months and still waiting knowing nothing on the status.
I tried call the Delhi embassy and no body picks recent days. Please need advice on from known sources....