Any adults want to play social tennis?

I am a good club player and looking to establish some adult tennis players in Hurghada.  I know I can play in hotels and also have lessons but I am looking to play socially, not have lessons and enjoy doubles play if possible.
I am based in Fayrouz in Hurgahda and work in El Gouna.
Look forward to hearing from you

Hi posidrive66!
My name's AMIRA and I'm italian.
My husband is egyptian and is a very good player.
If you have pleasure in january we will be in hurghada for few days with our little boy.
Maybe we can organize something friendly!
My e-mail :   [email protected]
If you want, write me! Bye bye

Hi posidrive..great post I was just wanting to post something like this..I also am a good player but rusty..havent played club tennis for a while but wont take long to get back to it. I am splitting time btw hurghada and australia...returning March 10 for a couple of months and will bring back my racket and gear😃.
If you are getting a group going I would love to come along, thanks. I am in El Kawther.

Jennifer

You still want to play? We're really good tennis players from Germany, if you want to play, let me knkw!

Wish I can also join i love tennis but im not a good player, but since u can be in Elgouna, there is some community groups on Facebook for Elgouna home owners...etc and time to time they organize  small tennis tournaments, also weekly walking groups and more