Denmark Green Card Scheme

Hi,

I would like apply to green card scheme but i am not sure whether i am eligible for this or not? I have a MSc IT from Punjab University, Lahore - Pakistan. I am working as IT Project Manager in a software house from more then 8 years.  I appreciate if someone help me.

Hello Shahina2014 and welcome to Expat.com

I invite you to read out these articles in our section Visas for Denmark.

This might help you better understand how to proceed to obtain a green card for Denmark.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi shahina 2014,
My suggestion for you is to stay there or apply some where else. Because firstly the job situation in denmark is not good (may be you will be lucky as an IT professional) secondly Danish language is a big barrier for any foreigner and finally the green card rules are going to change from 1 jan 2015. I think you looks eligible for it but consider above facts before applying.  Have a good day.

Thank You :)

AOA

This is Sonia from pakistan. i also want to apply for greencard scheme denmark. Can u plz help me with forms and fees etc. i have downloaded the form. can u plz confirm wht is the application fee and is it the same fees for dependent spouse and kids?

thanks

Hi,

I have applied for GC and waiting for result... you can contact me [email protected] for help..

Good Luck

When u applied

i applied in Feb 2014, received first letter after 10 days, than i contacted and replied that my Masters is equal to 1 year  danish Masters i received 50 points of education. In October 2014 they requested for further documents. as so on i am waiting for result.