Delaying in visa stamping from Saudi Embassy in Karachi

It is required for stamping of visa.

bt my agent has not asked about it..... or it is not known about the degree .... and if we submit degree with mofa atestation and hec then it will work or not?? can u please mention about requirements of degree for electrical engineer viza i mean where it is mentioned
??

مهندس كهربائي this was written on my enumber ....will this be the viza for electrical engineer???? enumber occupation column wil show what type of this work viza??

Hello
Any brother got visa stamped?  My passport returned due to objection regarding expired medical.

what will be the procedure after objection... i have same situation.....? and wts your ajent says about this ...?

Agent told me to do medical again, then he will submit the passport to the embassy. What's your agent said ?

same my agent told me ...bt we did medical again and i submit him bt there was a delay he said agencey is making his wakal online ........therefore beaware from agents they never told u truth

how old is your medical checkup report, generally up to three moths its valid, if its more than 3 months old they might ask you to go for fresh medical checkup /certification. Check your date on medical certificate.
Interesting, this is the  most important part which is missing in conversation ( Time and date factor )

Alhamdulillah my visa has been issued. My passport was resubmitted on 16th November, after a letter of degree suitability with my job visa to Karachi Saudi embassy from my employer.

Alhamdulilah, hope you will be soon going to travel :) welcome

kara12 wrote:

Alhamdulillah my visa has been issued. My passport was resubmitted on 16th November, after a letter of degree suitability with my job visa to Karachi Saudi embassy from my employer.

Hello

Last week of October 2015 I was approached by a Senior Recruitment Officer of a Bank for a telephonic Interview. A day after, I was interviewed by panel and later that day I was asked by the HR recruitment officer to provide them with my present salary slip, scanned copies of academic documents, past experience letters and CNIC/Passport copy.

After providing the desired, I was called after two days and was given a verbal  salary offer which I accepted and later was provided with a formal letter for same.  I gave my formal acceptance on 1st November 2015.

Ever since than, I haven't been provided any update about development taken place; no visa authorization code or E-Wakala has been issued and shared. I did contact the recruitment officer and he directed me to his other colleague, who hasn't responded to my queries.

I just want to ask whether such delays are usual, and how many days did it take for you guys to get hold of e-wakala/ authorization code.

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

I got an offer from saudi company this month, its been two weeks of accepting the offer and i was never contacted by them for any visa requirement or any thing. They did not even ask for my passport or educational documents.  I have emailed them to ask about the visa process but they did not respond. I contacted the hr person over telephone but he told me to contact by email and not by phone.

I have another offer from tokyo japan. I wanted to go to saudia because of my religious priorities and cultural similarity with Pakistan, but the saudi company is not giving any positive feedback related to travel procedure. Meanwhile i am thinking to consider the Japanese offer.  Any one faced this sort of behavior from the saudi company before ?

if the company relates to Oil & Gas or Construction than may be they are delaying due to market conditions,
else simple solution is send them official email that i have other offer, so in 2-3 days confirm else i will accept other company

My consultency applied my VISA on Enjazit on 10 october 2015. Its already 52 days passed, when i am checking the status its giving same message "Error occured please try again". Can any one tell me how much maximum time it takes to issue Visa through Enjazit????

Anybody got his/her visa stamp recently?

i got after 65 days . be patient dear ...

From Islamabad or Karachi?

Is it stamped now ?

Why it got delayed so much ?

What was your visa designation ?

From Islamabad or Karachi ?

YES ALREADY STAMPED AFTER 3 MONTH . NOW I AM IN SAUDI ARABIA .

Hi eeimran > thank you for reply. Just to inform you to avoid posting in caps lock on the forum ;)

Can any body confirm urgently, in case of objection what are the details shown on enjaz website or how can we confirm if there is any objection ??

check with the help of e number ,

Bhai imran, its still showing "Error Ocuured please try again" on enjaz website. But the agent is saying k objection hai

Apka jab objection laga tha tow enjaz website per kya status ata tha uswaqt ??

When there was an objection what are the details shown on enjaz website?

Salam

I checked my work visa status on enjazit, It says visa has been issued with visa no xxxx..

Does it mean that my visa has been stamped, however i have not heard anything from my agent so far.

Regards

Auditorpak wrote:

Salam

I checked my work visa status on enjazit, It says visa has been issued with visa no xxxx..

Does it mean that my visa has been stamped, however i have not heard anything from my agent so far.

Regards

Did you see your name on the bottom?

The name doesnt appear, only the status, plus i just got the confirmation from the agent that it has been stamped

Auditorpak wrote:

The name doesnt appear, only the status, plus i just got the confirmation from the agent that it has been stamped

Good OK then go ahead.

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed on the forum. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi guys, 
              I am Abdul Malik.  I was selected sraco company (maintenance mechanic) in date of(3.8.019) still I am checking enjazit application my E number generated at (26.8.19).but still not stamping in my passport and asking my agent he say you are waiting for some weeks. Please anyone says how many days take stamping process?

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please only use English since this is an English-speaking forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@cksm brother I'm also facing the same suituation right now. It has been 20 days, still my visa not yet stamped. And my agent asked my degree certificate. Can anyone please suggest me how many days needed to visa stamping and why they asking degree certificate.?

Visa category is technician.

Normally they ask for certificate to match your subjects with visa profession , if all is ok they will stamp the visa

@kkashif01 thank you brother

@kkhan79

Visa stamping done?