Delaying in visa stamping from Saudi Embassy in Karachi

Hello everyone. My agent submitted my visa for stamp on 2nd Oct, but I have not heard back from him as yet. Moreover, my visa is for quality tester but I have bachlors degree in Mechanical Engineering. What I got to know through other people comments that for visas other than Engineers/Managers degree attestation not required yet my agent asked me to send my degree and transcript.

Can anyone comment why he asked for degree and transcript. Moreover, anyone whose passport submitted on or before 2nd Oct has got his visa stamped?

Thanks & Regards,
Khurram S. Muzammil

Hi,all
I submitted my visa 2 weeks before today I checked my status on Enjaz webiste for issued visas i got message that Request Under Working.. how much time it takes more.

hope by today or tomorrow your visa stamped and by weekend your passport is with agent

But on enjait i am getting error against my credentials.

Regards,
Khurram

for Degree, didnt  your agent asked you before submitting documents?
when you did finger print, the agent has given you a computer print out with your picture, take e-number from that letter and check status on enjaz, the day work on your documents is started in embassy the date of application will be changed to current.
after 1-2 days you name will be shown and status changed to "Visa Issued"

No I didn't even asked about my degree before. Currently the date of issuance of e-number is visible only. Lets hope they expedite stamping.

Regards,
Khurram

You submitted on 30th Sep?

ThanKs brother for your kind rply.. one thing more My name is khadim Hussain and my father name is abdul rasool is it ok.. coz i heard rumors embassy rejecting case on behalf of name as i am not shia i am sunny but my name is ending with hussain..please guide

Anyone whose passport submitted on 2nd Oct has got his visa stamped?

I guess they are expert in stampede only. No offence just a joke.

Regards,
Khurram

or case is submitted in islamabad embassy on9/9/2015 bt whenever i check on enjaz website it shows error occured???

and moreover our medical expire on  13/9/1015.... what will be the delaying factor?? enjaz shows error occured... and we applied as electrical engineer.....and our degree is jus atested from hec and foreign office....

What your agent says about this?

??????

agent says today he let us know whats the situation... a week before he said everything ok u will get viza stamped next week..... how we check agent say right or wrong???

enjaz website still shows that medical for this application has been issued....even it was expired on13/9/2015...

Agents can only check status online. What i feel the delay is due to backlog, in your case agent first have to get your degree attested from Saudi Culture and Embassy before submission if your visa category is for engineer. There is no mean by which we can check why they are delaying..

Once passport submit with valid medical then there is no problem. Please do update whatever your agent says today.

when will embassy ask to agent for attestaion or anything.... we submitted provisional certificate instead of degree....??

Thanku for your reply...and plz tell me what is the meaning of backlog??our agent told today wait till 8 o clock after that i will tell you.....we ask him if there was any problem atleast tell us bt he say wait till today at 8 o clock....

Backlog mean passports that are already pending to be stamped due to inefficiency of embassy or due to any other issue i.e. Hajj. Can you please confirm what is your visa type? i.e. its from engineer or technician category. If it is from technician category then attestation from HEC & MOFA will work, if it from Engineer category then further attestation from Saudi Culture and Embassy is also required.

ALHAMDULILLAH  today on enjaz website my status changed to Visa has been issued, No. /xxxxxxxxxxxxxتم إصدار التأشيرة برقم
I have applied 2 weeks before at islamabad and after 20 days i recieved this message..thanks alot for all of you.. thanks to Expat.com and one thing please be patient visa will arrive to all of those whose case is in panding..
MAy ALLAH ALmighty help us all.

On e number it is written مهندس كهربائي .... in occupation column....

Congratulations buddy. Which city are you heading to in KSA? And what was your exact date of visa submission?

??

in all such cases try to inquire from agent the exact date when passport is submitted in embassy.

it will help to relax, else we thinking its 1-2 months and still pending. In actual agents submit the documents to the big agents who have box in embassy, or to Union office, and that office keep on submitting to embassy as per the available quota, embassy was close for almost 2 weeks on eid so there is a backlog and it will take time.

so normally when agent says your passport submitted, he means submitted to the union office, and when it was actually sent to embassy dont know,
embassy max takes 1-2 weeks after receiving the passport, but in some cases embassy resend the degree for verification to cultural office. if it happens than it may take 7-10 days extra.

but be confident and keep on praying, once all documents submitted, visa will be stamped, its only 0.001% chance that visa is rejected. and employers are aware of the delays in embassy, so once the agent inform employer documents submitted, employer is also relaxed and wait, no matter how much time it takes.

in KSA HR ppl knows at average 2-3 months require to complete the documentation and joining of employee after hiring complete. so no worry be relax

thanks dear heading towards riyadh.. actual date i dnt knw but my biometric done on 16-9-2015

Hello Rizwan,

Any update from your agent?

Regards,
Khurram

bad news.... he said us ebassey raised objection ....tonight at 8 o clock a person return from embassy will tell us whats the actual objection.....then i update u....

is anyone that enjaz also show objection on website or not????

Don't worry, every problem has a solution. Pray to Allah and remember others as well.

Insh Allah All members will get viza...Allah is the best planner...

@cksm One more thing i wanna ask... enjaz website still shows the medical for this application has been issued.... so can we conclude that the bjection is not about medical expirey????

Any update bro? I ain't sure, they are free to rause any allegation.

Does anyone knows any agent in Karachi who worked for Visit visa ? if yes then please share contact details that would be really appreciated.

Thank you

Hi
I had my biometric on 6.10.2015. My visa isn't stamped yet. Every time I am  checking on enjaz, the  message is error occurred. How much time required to get visa stamping from Karachi?

Hi
You can contact for visit visa to DMK consultancy international. Address is 407 anum empire block 7/8, KCHS, shahrah e faisal karachi.

kara12 wrote:

Hi
You can contact for visit visa to DMK consultancy international. Address is 407 anum empire block 7/8, KCHS, shahrah e faisal karachi.

Thank you kara12

Anyone who applied visa in October, got visa stamped from Karachi ?
I applied on 8th Oct, still got the "error" msg on enjaz website. Anyone else in the same situation ?

Hello Kara,

I want to know complete procedure about a visa which you have done recently, I've been trying to get visa from last 6 months but still there is no hope.

My Employer sent me Visit visa which was approved from Saudi Chamber of commerce, but Eitmad was asking about a "Mustanad Tashira"

In last meeting Eitmad representative told me that you need to re-submit that visa invitation in Saudi MOFA and ask them to re-verify after that it will be converted to Online visa then we are able to process.

Now i want to know that which process you have done for visa if you can share in detail that would be really appreciated.

Best Regards

Hi Everyone,
                     I have read all comments throughout, and i have similar sort of story to share.
According to my agent, he applied my visa in august 15. Then he told me my finger prints had some issues so my application came back which i doubt that he was making excuses and the real reason was something else.
So i gave the finger prints again at etimad FTC karachi. Submitted my case again then after a week i got told that u need to get degree attested by hec since my degree wasnt attested. I got it done from HEC and also attested it from foreign affairs. Its now 21st oct. Every time i call the agent he tells me its still pending.To be honest, i dont think he is telling everything truth.

So my question to you guys is How do you check visa status online? i tried checking it but it gave my error on enjazit website. I have Enjaz number and passport number only. Is there anyway to check it otherwise?

I have heard applications submitted in karachi only take 4-5 days to get you a visa. what is your experience guys?
My profession is accountant (muhasib)

waiting for reply.