Delaying in visa stamping from Saudi Embassy in Karachi

hello
can anyone tell how  many days it takes to receive a courier from etimad after having visa stamped. I received a message from Saudi visa service centre that your passport has been dispatched on 8th MAy but i have not yet received it and Etimad is not picking up my calls.

Hi everyone, Can anyone please update me if there are still delays at Karachi embassy for processing of Saudi work visas? I am currently preparing all documents to apply for the work visa. Your information will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

if your employer has not sent visa to Pakistan, ask him if he can send the visa to islamabad

my status in Pakistani ID card is single in NADRA database but i have computerized marriage certificate attested by MOFA PAK, and SAUDI EMBASSY, my question is that is this single status in NADRA database will create problem to stamp my family visit visa in SAUDI EMBASSY in Pakistan???

irfanshah03 wrote:

my status in Pakistani ID card is single in NADRA database but i have computerized marriage certificate attested by MOFA PAK, and SAUDI EMBASSY, my question is that is this single status in NADRA database will create problem to stamp my family visit visa in SAUDI EMBASSY in Pakistan???

I don't think it will create any problem. BTW I have to do the same(apply for visa stamping) some days later. Please share your experience with me if you face any problem.

alizaimran wrote:

For permnt family visa stamp overses NIC requied ??

But its Better to apply for NICOP.

my dear frinds my anent returned my paspor t with out any showing reson only reson age is 55year when ever system request under working still so dont know wath is non sence madicall repor shows fit also my middicsl repot tear from corner he say it by cosalat tearen does isright when isking by fone frome emmbassy no replay by extention no 3 from karachiqonsalat   any help  plez advaise will be apriciated

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share personal contact infos on the public forum!

you r right dear ajents laing making jut looting money without dealing and alsoqonsalate is not coprating in answering they through out to ajents and agents say no copration from consalate

Gentlmen,
I am reading your posts and am worried. I am already working in Saudi Arabia but want to come on final exit as I have another job offer. Is visa stamping process still delayed or things have improved.
I also request if some one can share name of a good visa stamping agent in Lahore.
Regards,
Adeel

I submitted my visit visa request on 20th of may, i got an sms on 22nd may that my visa application has been received by lahore visa center,  now on 3rd of june i got another mesg that my visa has been received by saudi embassy, can someone please guide me how many days the saudi embassy will take to stamp my visa, as ive booked a flight on 15th june

Dear adeel,

No need ti worry i guess visa stamping is taking maximum 20 days from islamabad and 10-15 days from karachi... Well your degrees must b attested what you need to do is to go through mwdical process again... Medical process r really tough for kingdom

Good luck

how i can check my viza status from enjaz???my agent says that your case has been submitted to islamabad embassy on 9/9/2015...Can i check myself about viza processing...One more thing my case has been submitted just 4,5 days from my medical expirey date can it creats problem???

?????when error ocuured showed by enjaz whats that mean????

till its showing as "error" it means documents still not under process in embassy

once it start showing "under process" it means Doc are under process,

second option is the date of your application will change. once the date is changed to current date, it means visa under process

how we know that our case is submitted in embassy or not???

and how many days it takes for status change from error occured to under process???

Mine took only 1 day for the status to changed. Yesterday it was error, today the status is changed to "visa is issued...".

anyone received viza stamped this week after eid????embassy starts working or not???

Yes I did. Initially objected 2 times. We applied again after Eid ul Azha and thankfully it was done on Thursday. Consulate started working on Monday.

my status still showing error occured..but my agent says this monday and tuesday viza will be stamped...Thankx for ur reply

Assalam O Alaikum All,

I have got job in saudia, my employer sent me to an agency for visa  in rawalpindi..
I completed all requirements and agent say he sent my case for visa stamping to embassy .it's been 2 weeks still no visa stamp. The agent is saying it will take some time but it will be done..kindly tell me how many days it takes for work visa stamp.also I am checking enjaz webiste for visa status it shows error occoured.kindly help me regarding this matter

relax it takes time
if its professional visa based on some Degree than can take upto 4 weeks,
and embassy start working from this week, so there is some backlog also due to 2 weeks vacations

I submitted my passport through agent for visa stamping at islamabd.. but it has been two weeks i could not get any message from embassy about visa..agent told me your visa stamping will be done soon and will inform me.. is it compollsry that emabssy text me on my persnol cell about visa progress

THANKS SAJJAD ,YES ITS PROFESSIONAL WORK VISA. ACTUALLY I WAS WORRIED ABOUT IT.

if your degree is attested from Embassy than no issue, only thing is it takes time,
and no one can interfere, even agent is giving wrong estimates,
once agent submit in embassy, they cant track it,
keep praying,
companies knows the process take time so no issue

is it necessary that your degree must be attested from saudi embassy ... my viza is a electrical engineer viza??? my degree is atested only from foreign office and hec???is this delaying in viza satmping??

??????

I have Masters in Geophysics my employer could not ask me any thing for attestation or verification I have experience and got job on that experience.. so should i need to attest my documents

degree requirement is based on the profession of visa,
if the profession of visa is for engineer / manager etc, the embassy need degree, regardless your employer asked for it or not
for electrical engineer visa Degree is must,
if you have not attested it and handed over to agent, he will go for Degree attestation first and after degree attested he will apply for visa.

I have Electrician visa so how many days it takes for stamping from Islamabad. agency submitted my case to embassy 2 weeks before

Hello Guyzz,

I am facing a visa problem from last 6 months and i am completely fed-up now because still my visa is not stamped!

I got job offer from a Saudi company, now they want me to come there on visit visa for this process company sent me "Talab Khitab-ud-Dawa", after that I've contacted to Eitmad in Karachi, Eitmad representative told me i need to ask "Mustanad Tashira" from my organization then my visa process will start.

After that I've shared complete situation with my company and ask them to send me "Mustanad Tashira", my company representative was totally shocked and he said he didn't hear about that visa name before and which of visa it is ? he have checked on Saudi Mofa website as well but he didn't find any single reference about it.

Then company sent me one more visa "Talab Ziayarat-e-Amal" with attestation of Saudi chamber of commerce, NOW! again I've faced the same situation in Eitmad, they're still saying i need "Mustanad Tashira" for further process.

When I've contacted to my company again and shared the situation, they simply told me go on Saudi Mofa website there is 4 kind of different working visa's and then tell us which one visa you need ? and if you don't know then we are sorry we can not hire you

AND NOW!

I am just helpless because Stll i didn't get a visa :( and I've resigned from my last job because of it!!!

If anyone can help me out that would be really appreciated & i will be really thankful

Regards

is the business visit visa the company sent is verified by Ministry of Foreign affairs?
if yes than thats it
nothing else required,
and etimad ppl are doing some mistake

i dont know the procedure to share picture here else i can share a picture of last invitation i sent to one person who visited last month to our company.

Thank you for replying

Brother I don't know its verified from Minister of Foreign Affairs but its approved from Saudi Chamber of commerce, on letter in green color its mention

Sure if you have any reference image please share via email at: bluovaonline[at]gmail.com

Thank you

sent you email

SajidHameed wrote:

sent you email

Got your email thank you

Unfortunately which sample you sent me earlier its a "Khitab-ud-Dawa Visa" which is company sent me at very first time but as i shared before that Etimad was not accepting that and asking for "Mustanad Tashira",

but i think "Mustanad Tashira" is online visa and my visa application isn't verified by MOFA maybe, after verification from MOFA might be my visa will be converted online. I asked my company to re-submit in MOFA for verification as its already approved from Saudi chamber of commerce.

the MOFA counter is next to Chamber office,
and all visa related things are attested by MOFA
and they issue a verification number,
same number is he tracking number,
the sample i sent you is from MOFA website, and any one can confirm it online

SajidHameed wrote:

Are you referencing this kind of verification number: 432....2 Dated:2015/08/.. ?

SajidHameed wrote:

Well I have same invitation letter which you sent me via email and Etimad was not accepting that they are asking for "Mustanad Tashira", and yes that invitation letter display on MOFA website via tracking application number but still its an invitation letter.

I would like to know that guy was came there last month in your company what he have done after received that invitation letter ? can you please share further process

Thank you

we didnt call anyone from Pakistan
but we call person from different countries and they just submit invitation letter to embassy through agent and they get visa,
currently there are two different things
one is invitation letter and one is Visit visa, for some countries Saudi embassy accept invitation letter and for some they dont accept & demand visit visa
may be Pakistan is one of those countries

SajidHameed wrote:

we didnt call anyone from Pakistan
but we call person from different countries and they just submit invitation letter to embassy through agent and they get visa,
currently there are two different things
one is invitation letter and one is Visit visa, for some countries Saudi embassy accept invitation letter and for some they dont accept & demand visit visa
may be Pakistan is one of those countries

Exactly, Pakistan need visit visa online for process,

In Pakistan civilian's are not allowed to visit Embassy directly and only Eitmad is working for Saudi Visa's in Karachi. So we have to follow Etimad guidelines we do not have another way nor any agent.