Question about gifts receive by VN girl

I've been wondering, in Vietnam is it normal for a girl to receive underwear as a gift for her birthday given by her guy "friend"?

Its just weird to me and I want an honest answer from Vietnamese ladies here. They say its normal in Vietnam but I highly doubt it.

Nope....unless he is gay.

No. I never had a gift like that. Its so weird to me too.
But I know a man always give his wife a gift like that. He said he didnt know how to buy gift for his wife. So every times, he came the same shop, pick the same size but others style :D.

It's not a weird idea, I totally support. But I don't understand what do you mean "friend?". It's important bcs depending on how deep the relationship is, what's style of your friend, then we will know exactly should or shouldn't, since giving underwear gift is quite sensitive, only suitable to couples! Cheers

As a man, you give that kind of gift to:

1. Your wife

2. Your girlfriend

3. Someone you hope can become your girlfriend

4. Someone you want to get laid with

Exception to the rule: It's requested specifically by a woman...

Who's "they"? Certainly not any Vietnamese women I know. Asked my Vietnamese female colleagues and staff, and none of them said it was normal.

Can say The Best Answers. Very clearly.

Yuli

otoro wrote:

As a man, you give that kind of gift to:

1. Your wife

2. Your girlfriend

3. Someone you hope can become your girlfriend

4. Someone you want to get laid with

Exception to the rule: It's requested specifically by a woman...

Who's "they"? Certainly not any Vietnamese women I know. Asked my Vietnamese female colleagues and staff, and none of them said it was normal.

if u are her boyfriend or almost boyfriend. it's ok. But just normal friend, i think it's not ok. Cuz many girls will be shy when receive that gift from some guy "friend".  :D

Hi everyone!

I love this group bec u guys made me laugh.
Cheers!

Alex

Whatever friends you want to call it, he has slept with her.

just 2 words for you "victoria secret".  She will love you for life!  Your problem, no VS in VN so you need to bring the gift with you when you go to VN.  :)

Nah.....forget the underwear.

Just get her an SH Honda or a Vespa.   They like those.

vndreamer wrote:

just 2 words for you "victoria secret".  She will love you for life!  Your problem, no VS in VN so you need to bring the gift with you when you go to VN.  :)

Howdy ,
Guess what kiddies........Yogi saw a "Victoria's Secret" sign on a shop nearby .   

Yep,  and the lady in da shop say "it real, not copy".   So there ya have it.
Yabba dabba Doo.

Yogi007 wrote:

Nah.....forget the underwear.

Just get her an SH Honda or a Vespa.   They like those.

I dont think so, Yogi! You should buy a Audi car for her :D! I think she will like it more than SH or Vespa :D!
BTW, I like Vespa :D!

Grrrr,   
Black Audi are things you drive to funerals in. 😩

Maybe a BMW Coupe.  Red one.