Driving practice in salalah

Hi,
I want to practice driving in salalah.. Kindly provide information or any contact numbers. I do not speak Arabic.

oldmonk wrote:

Hi,
I want to practice driving in salalah.. Kindly provide information or any contact numbers. I do not speak Arabic.

Finding a right instructor (That too in Salalah) who can understand a bit of english / hindi or urdu is really a tough job. My suggestion to you is that you may consult with the driving schools out there and they can suggest you a feasable driver among their employees who can assist you for driving with hindi or english language.

Thanks for that . But I can't find any driving schools here . How do I find them. Or do you know of any?

Hi,

There is a trainer named Mohammed who speaks very good urdu in Salalah.  He is a young omani man of around 27 years of age.  He trains quite well, only he has a problem of short-temper.  Do a small mistake and he raises his voice to touch the rooftops. But he trains you well enough to make you confident of facing the test and clearing the same by making you capable. I do not have his contact number now but you can go to the ROP and get his number from any of the trainers and tell them that you are looking for Mohammed (a very fair and youngish) guy