Resigning after 3 months Here. How Can I cancel Res. Prmit in Bahrain

I am working  in one company in Bahrain. I sent my resignation thru registered mail because my employer did not accept my resignation. I am almost four months working here.
I also filed the termination of my contract in Labour Case Management Office in Ministry of Justice. I just want to ask, how can I exit in bahrain. My passport is in the possession of my employer.

If I will get a favorable decision of the Court in the Termination of my Contract.How can I get my passport and cancel the Residence Permit in the said passport in order to exit in Bahrain?

Dear Adeliomm,

its a very unfortunate situation, but since you have already taken the case to LMRA they are the only ones who could help in this matter, i would also recommend you to take an advise from your embassy.

god bless!

T&R
Arjun

Thank you very much, Sir. There is a lady in Ministry of Justice told me to file a request in court of immediate matters to get my passport from my employer.I paid 32BD.

Sorry to hear of your situation.

Filing action to get your passport released is good. But as simboy suggested, please also get in touch with the embassy of your country. They will have experience with and be able to assist you with the passport matter.

Okay Sir, Thank you very much. They did not help me when I went  there. They want me to  ask help from The Philippines. So I decided to inquire in the Ministry of Justice about what should I do with regards in my problem.

That is not very good. But any way, at least you have got the case filed.

Best wishes with everything. Take care.

Thank you very much, Sir.