I want to move to Torino

Hi, Im a 19 year old girl with just a highschool degree. I live in Venezuela but Im Italian and I dont actually need a permisson or those kind of papers..Im legal there, so I want to know how's life there? How can I do there? What job can I find? those things that we should know when we move to another country.
My Italian is a little rusty. I know English and Spanish fluid, of course.

I really want and NEED a better life and I think it'll be easier for me to go where I belong, Italy. Torino looks atractive to me, but If you have a better idea to star a life in some other city, cool.

Thank you very much, Natasha.;)

----------------
Hola, tengo 19 años y soy de Venezuela, quiero que por favor me ayuden a conseguir empleo y vivienda en Torino, porque de verdad me quiero mudar para allá. Soy de nacionalidad italiana, no necesito permiso ni papeleos, es un poco más fácil y aunque se perfecto Español e Inglés el italiano lo tengo que practicar un poco más. Por favor ayudenme en loq ue puedan con cualquier clase de información . Me gustaría saber el costo de la vida allá; El salario mínimo, los precios de comida, vivienda , etc. Y en que pudiera trabajar con sólo un bachillerato!

MUCHAS GRACIAS!
besos.

Welcome to Expat.com, Natasha :)
I've moved your topic to the Turin forum for a better visibility.
You should also post your Spanish message in the Spanish forum for Turin.
Good luck
Arlettte

Hi Natasha. I moved to Torino about 6 months ago. I'm English mother tongue and don't speak Italian very well, so teaching English was the obvious choice for me. You have 2 languages. Try language schools. Good luck!

No one else interested on moving to Turin? Love that city but it seems to be a little bit expensive.

Welcome to Expat.com, barbedziretumbleweed and josephcorretja :)

Hi so Iam new here ......I really want to move to turin in september 2011... Ive dropped out of univercity so I only have my leaving cert...I speak Italian but not very well. I was hoping someone here might have some advise on were I could look for a job......I have alot of retail experience and promotional experience please help me out if you can ...it means the world to me :)
xdayna

Hi NatashaAnfuso and Daynasara, welcome on Expat-blog! :)

Concerning the job search, you may also view the Turin classifieds > job section and post an advert there as well.

I wish you good luck
Christine

Ciao Natasha mi chiampo Claudio e abito a Torino, ci sono nato. Se vuoi ti posso aiutare per la casa, il lavoro ecc.
Se ti va contattami alla mia mail, sarò felice di aiutarti.
Ciao
Claudio [email protected]

Hi  Claudio-italy-turin !

As this is the anglophone forum could you please post in English?

Thanks
Armand

Hello Natasha my name is Claudio and I live in Turin, was born there. If you want I can help for the home, work, etc..
If you like to contact me my email, I will be happy to help you.
Hello
Claudio c.digia [at] tiscali.it