What according to you is best online or offline shopping?

In general,which of the best way of doing shopping as per convenience online or offline?

It all depends on what your priorities are, how soon you need the product, what you're willing to pay, and the risks you're willing to take.

Any purchase made online is subject to risks. While they are certainly fewer with large, well-known companies there are still some. The greatest risk of all is paying for a product that you don't ever receive. There are a number of such scams online and they're growing in number and frequency all the time.

If your priority is lowest price then online is good for that, however you wait for the product several days after purchase has been effected. If you need a product immediately then you must shop for it offline. That said, you can always use the online prices to try and negotiate a better deal with retailers in the "mortar and bricks" stores.

I find it best to always research my purchases online, find the best prices, then compare prices in the "mortar and bricks" establishments. If I'm able to negotiate a price anywhere near the online price for a product then I'll buy from them instead of exposing myself to the risks and delays involved in online shopping.

Cheers,
James      Expat-blog Experts Team

Ya,
online shopping is some how beneficial than physical shopping as by online shopping one gets comfortable shopping without any hectic of traffic, hot cold outside. And also can shop anytime when ever they found time. But online shopping somewhere risky also as there is a risk of forgery by untranslatable site. wholesalehungama.com is best online shopping sites.

Online shopping is definitely the best option because its save lots of time. and anytime buy any product. I suggest amazon is best sites.

Online Marketing has increased a lot , but one should be carefully while purchasing as frauds are also increasing.

I prefer offline shopping for costly products as I am afraid of quality. Sometimes It not clear in images. Online shopping is good. Most of the time we all are online and while browsing we find something and want to order so that is really good,  we can order online while sitting in room or travelling.

Dear All,

I am not sure which is  a good Online Shopping site, but I had a very bad experience with Kaunsa.com, they promised Samsung Galaxy S5 for  Rs.12999/- as an offer price and I paid online, first of all the delivery was delayed, and once received I saw the product is not the original Samsung Galaxy S5 but it is a Fake one resembling like Samsung S5, the software used in it was fake, and most of the apps did not work and the phone memory was hardly less than 2.5GB, the battery was not charging after two days, then I replace the battery still the phone was  not working properly and hanging every time even for phone calls, I made a complaint to Kaunsa .com but no one reply back except automated confrimation of complaint, I called their Phone no. on the web site, most of the time it is engaged, and when some one picks up they dont answer you properly and ask u to send email through the website.

Finally could get someone, and I asked them since there is warranty can I give for servicing to nearest Samsung service centre, but they said no it cannot be given there and need to be sent back to them.

Based on their poor responses I was fedup with Kuansa.com and I threw the mobile in the dustbin litrellay and forgot the payment made.

Never Never Shop with Kuansa.com they are a fraud online shopping site, you can see many comments about their fraud in Google.

Best online shopping in India are the ones who offer COD... Pay on delivery.. takes chances no where else

Hey dear i can suggest you some of  cpopon sites in india. from where you can get everything like, clothes, foods, electronics, recharge or many more... For example Flipkart and amazon are the bigest online sites which provides best coupons on everythings.. :)

Of course online shopping, it is very beneficial and you will get big discount on some product.

Yeah!I also believe in online shopping! really in this you can save your money as well as your time. even i like to shop from most of those online stores like whenever they provide some offers and coupons on all the products.