Are there any honest realestate agents left ?

Can someone please recommend a real estate agent to an Aussie family

After reading lots of comments and research over the net we have settled on AIS for our 12 yr old son

We are moving late Dec and plan on moving into a place early Jan

We are looking for a semi d/ link style house gita bayou area that is fully furnished

Could you also please let us know if there are any expats in blu constellation and how you have found it

Have already had agents trying to load the price and we haven't even landed yet

Thanks in advance

The real estate market does not work that way in Malaysia. The fees the agent earn relate to the rental you pay i.e. 1 or 1.5 months commission. That affects which properties are offered to you. Not only that, the property is usually put with only 1 agent, but others copy the details and try to find tenants and co-broke the deal. So everyone wants you to pay the highest rental possible so they dont have to accept less commission. Finding the agent that actually has the property on their books from the owner is the key. If you read something like "owner please list" you can be sure that the company or individual agent dont have it on their books.

Hello...Mr Gravitas.... I am a Chinese agent, and true to God, I don't cheat or lie to my clients. Infact I give more then they bargain for. I will run 2 miles if they just ask for 1. And I will always keep my clients informed of the situation and make sure I support even after they moved in to which ever place they get settle down to.  Again, I am a Chinese and I assure you that ALL my other Chinese Colleges DON'T cheat too. My friend, when it comes to cheating....it's a human thing...and not a race issue.

Sorry that you have a bad experience AND it's good to learn from a mistake but don't let the mistake takes you overboard. Well, if you really need a honest agent, you can call on me or email me anytime and I will make sure you are served the very best - "HONESTLY". Can contact me at [email protected] or 0122921907.
Company's name is JT Properties and we have been in Malaysia for 17 years with credible clientel.

Hello Tony Chong

Could you please register your services in our business directory please? So that future members can easily find your contact infos.

: Real Estate in Malaysia

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

[Moderated : No free adverts on the forum, please post adverts in Housing section ]