Final exit from KSA and have entry visa in uae

hye everyone, i would like to ask of what im going to do. i have almost done 1yr and 3months here in riyadh saudi. which is i will not to finish my contract for two years.
because i want to go there to U.S the agency there will send my visa here. my concern is its that only i need? only stamp visa from U.S or i need exit letter from my agency here? do i shud to pay my agency here coz i cant able to finish my contract? even i want to leave for medication..? thank u for response

Hello can I ask if its possible not to inform my employers that I'm going to cross country to Chile? my contract with them will end this June and will not renew... and I already have a contract for Chile and my visa is on process..im kind of worried that they have some rights not to let me go.

Assalamu Alaikum friends
One of my friend iqama was expired on 24th of March. He is planning to go back to India. Anyone assist me regarding this what is the procedure ?

Dear sir,

would like to know that my iqama is already Expired my sponsor can make Final Exit or huroob?

kabayan anung ginawa mong paraan para maka pasok sa UAE Dubai
same case tayo e gsto ko mag resign at mag cross country sa Dubai
any idea

Good day.
        Just ask ifinish my contract here in Saudi Arabia 2 years and 7 months as a domestic helper .i  have a new employer in abudhabi with the help of my friend they will  gave me visit visa ,ticket .but my employeer here in Saudi Arabia said the i cant go in abudhabi .they said you are filipina  you go in philippines ..i need  to take photo to my passport but they dont gave my passport.there is no problem if i have exit visa here in ksa and i have a visitvisa and ticket to go abudhabi ..can you  help please ...

Same situation here:

I will finish my contract here in ksa on march, and i want to go to dubai for visit visa. Is it possible i go there from here without any issues?? What should i do.  :/

How was your journey to uae?

How was your experience? You enter abu dhabi smoothly?

You entered uae smoothly??

hello.im a filipino nurse and currently working in saudi arabia, i just want to ask if i need a police clearance from saudi arabia if i want to go to dubai as tourist? or if i will apply as a nurse there.,thank you?

please any one guide me can I go other GCC country for employment if I came my country by exit re entry visa and also my Saudi iqama is valid around 7 months more please help me regard this issue

reesemicah wrote:

If you are going on final exit and plans to enter UAE as visitor, you need to have a pre-arranged tourist visa.  Doing this, you need to comply requirements as visitor like onward ticket to a third country (eg Philippines), accommodation (hotel, relatives) address, and funds.

Expats eligible for visa on arrival in UAE are only those with re-entry visa to KSA and holds a valid resident permit (iqama).

Hi good day.. can i ask what if the iqama of my resodents here in saudi are expiry already but i have a 4 months only to finish my contract. How can i cross-country to uae if my iqama has expired. I just told to my company but they say dont worry. Im expat filipino worker here in saudi thank you

Can i ask what if the situation is like this... The expat working in KSA then he make a tourist visa in uae...the company here in KSA knows he back that why company give exit and re entry visa, Tourist visa, passport and iqama..but his plan is not coming back to KSA.and find work in uae..he make face a problem if he do that.....hope u give me advice...

What is the step to go to oman legally when im here in saudi

@yadgaar can you tech me how bro

Hello Arbi Hasan Abir,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f60a.svg

How can we assist you?

What exactly is your question?

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team

@mannyd hello sir i ask you base your experieced about this issue.i have visit visa with , 90 days validity and also i have final exit visa.im currently now inside saudi arabia.i i want to visit my sister in aue.she provide all my needs visa and accomodation etc.is it possible i could not face any problems.?i have valid documents like visit visa(90 dys), Passport, dummy ticket, Final exit paper.it is enough?

Hello ma'am/sir..

Im terminated here in saudi arabi,under contract from philippines..and they will give me a final exit visa,is it okay or allowed to visit visa in dubai and i will get also a clearance from POLO..

THANK YOU..

Hello..i need your help and suggestion please.

Ik here in riyadh terminated and under contract...once i settle my final settlement and exit visa here and POLO clearance..can i come dunai as visit visa?and what is tge requirements in dubai immigration..?

Hi

if I have valid UAE resident visa and KSA Iqama do I need exit reentry visa to travel to Dubai and back to KSA

Hello friends I am Working in Saudi Arabia, i want to my meet friends in uae,my company only provide for re entry visa. After I get uae vist visa, can I fly uae?