Jobs In Nha Trang

Last August I did a motorbike ride from Hanoi down to Saigon. I got to see a lot of Vietnam and fell in love with the country whilst I was doing it. My brother lives in Hanoi and although I loved it, I don't think i could live there, I also just want to have a bit of change from what he's doing.
I found Nha Trang to be the place I wanted to live, as it's got home comforts, nightlife, Vinpearl and its fairly cheap. I was just wondering how easy it is to get a job there? Saw a lot of posts about this but they were pretty old (2011) and was just wondering if it has got easier to find a job or not. As I can't find any TEFL jobs in Nha Trang I sort of "feared" the worst. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

I think you may be an English teacher or tutor. As many other jobs, the companies will look for local people so they can pay less. You can take your CV to many English schools in Nha Trang and apply.

are there many schools (preferably elementary) in Nha Trang?

you should conect to some english training center. english teacher is a good job in Nha Trang.

Nha Trang pays the lowest in Vietnam, between $10-$12 usd with no extras....HCMC however you may make between $14-$24 usd per hour, I was started at $14 per our in Saigon and after my first class was informed I would recieve $18 per hour plus $200 allowance for rent, I guess it all depends, but Nha Trang IMO is not thriving in the ESL job market, working as a tour guide or travel agent would be more lucrative.

(Moderated: please post in the jobs section)

Closed