Now in Bahrain,Can i travel by road to Dubai via Saudi? Procedure plz!

Hi,
I am on work visa in bahrain, i want to travel to Dubai by road via saudia. Is it possible?? If it is than please tell me the procedure.

Hello Bilalkhanpak and welcome to Expat.com!

Hope that soon enough some members will be able to help you out on that query!

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Thank you Kenjee.

:/  If you are not Bahraini then there's no option to cross Saudi Arab by road .
If you are holding KSA visa then No problem.

Correct me if im wrong !  :dumbom:

dear Bilalkhanpak,

i know some basic requirements, first of all you need to own a car (not a rented one) and insurance must be in your name and then visa for Saudi Arabia. I would recommend you to contact the Saudi Embassy in Bahrain who could give you clarity on the same.

http://www.mofa.gov.sa/sites/mofaen/sau … 40878.aspx

But i am sure if anyone of our esteemed forum members have done this earlier they would definitely reply back!

good luck!

T&R
Arjun

:D Saudi embassy minimum fee for visa is 65bd ( new rates ) chamber of commerce stamping extra + invitation .

Better to buy bh-uae air ticket ( will cost him less than ksa visa cost )  :)

simboy wrote:

dear Bilalkhanpak,

i know some basic requirements, first of all you need to own a car (not a rented one) and insurance must be in your name and then visa for Saudi Arabia. I would recommend you to contact the Saudi Embassy in Bahrain who could give you clarity on the same.

http://www.mofa.gov.sa/sites/mofaen/sau … 40878.aspx

But i am sure if anyone of our esteemed forum members have done this earlier they would definitely reply back!

good luck!

T&R
Arjun

You can get a transit visa , to cross from the Saudi Embassy !

It depends on your nationality , best advice for you contact the embassy directly !

Contact the clearing agent authorized by Saudi Embassy Algosaibi Visa Services

Contact them at 39457295  :top:

:| you cannot contact the ksa embassy  ( Saudi embassy is like this   :mad: )

:blink: ....And nowadays nobody authorise with ksa embassy   :D ..
only vfstasheel authorise google it ...
😳😳 >> click me tasheel

Mr.Gunner is right
Algosaibi yeah good one ( Miss Olivia  :) )

I also heard about the transit visa to cross Saudi Arabia by vehicle, but I have never tried it.

I agree with khush420 - its much cheaper (and safer) to fly to Dubai from Bahrain and then rent a car there if you wish to.

Hello there!

I know you can get a transit visa if you own the vehicle. It can not be on an installment plan first off. I know it is possible because a year or so ago our friends from the UK and Zimbabwe did an expedition with their Land Rovers from Kuwait across Saudi and all the way into Africa. So it can be done. But like most people have said, you have to contact the Embassy.
Tons of our friends drive to Bahrain from Kuwait on a regular basis so it can be done this I know.

:/  wow