Looking for friends in Jeddah

looking for friends in Jeddah/ going out / walking / discussions.

I don't know buddy, most of us here are either so old that have no interests in such things, or aged that have some responsibilities. lol :cool: So, it's gonna take a while around here. Anyway, how about trying the Saudi Arabia classifieds! That might help you to reach what you want.

Good luck, Wa'el.

Ramon,

siwael wrote:

Hi Siwael,
Maybe the Network of Egyptians expatriates in Jeddah could help you to make connections?
Good luck
Arlette

siwael wrote:

Hi Wael, I am interested in getting to know new friends. my email is [email protected]
Cheers

samitta78, I guess a presentation would be appreciated, before you post your email address ?

samitta78 wrote:
siwael wrote:

Hi Wael, I am interested in getting to know new friends. my email is [email protected]
Cheers

I already sent you mail,
nice will be meeting you

hi siwael

welcome to jeddah.. it will be great to be friends n do some outings together.

Hi Wael

arrange for a few expats to get tohether and count me in....would be nice

if u get somthing sorted plz email me @ [email protected]

BritishArab wrote:

Hi Wael

arrange for a few expats to get tohether and count me in....would be nice

if u get somthing sorted plz email me @ [email protected]

ok
sent

count me in dude

hi

nice finally someone want to hunge out im bored here .

samantha i have send you an email nice to meet you .

also guys add me in  ...

peace .

anything done yet??

looking for friends from Jeddah who can share me with their ideas and interest. I prefer female friends who have a positive outlook in life.

goodluck to you all guys.......:)

jaime modillas wrote:

looking for friends from Jeddah who can share me with their ideas and interest. I prefer female friends who have a positive outlook in life.

Yeah, yeah.  ALL males prefer female friends :P  But this is Saudi Arabia, baby!

Aliecat,

Why you always divert ALL convos to male/female taboo?

and yeah, we are in Saudi and male/female can be friends, within the islamic limits and respect of the local legislations

I'm just making sure newbies understand the rules in this country so if they decide to do something, it was at least an informed decision.

And come onnnnnnnnnn.... these guys online who are looking for female 'friends'??  Are you really so naive? ;)

anaexpat wrote:

and yeah, we are in Saudi and male/female can be friends, within the islamic limits and respect of the local legislations

You're joking, right?  The 'Islamic limits' mean males/females who are not direct family members are not allowed to mingle.  Ditto for 'local legislations.'

Alliecat wrote:
anaexpat wrote:

You're joking, right?  The 'Islamic limits' mean males/females who are not direct family members are not allowed to mingle.  Ditto for 'local legislations.'

i just love it when you do that !! Its like Bi**h please the rules is rules ...

LOL

Hitch wrote:

i just love it when you

Sorry, habibi.. against the rules :lol:

:cool:

well , who live literally by the rules ? im sure there are alot going on underneath !! :rolleyes:

Is that a confession, hitch? :whistle:

who knows !? Miss rule keeper :/ Fun killer :lol:

this is off topic, but I need to say that your English has improved a LOT lately!

Alliecat wrote:

this is off topic, but I need to say that your English has improved a LOT lately!

×_×

Off Topic :P

Aliecat,

why ur so agressive? is this you? i mean the attidtude?
and not everyone here is looking for female friends

stop the cliche!!!

anaexpat wrote:

Aliecat,

stop the cliche!!!

Hitch and I are online friends so you're not getting the joke.  Don't worry about it ;)

Hitch and I are online friends

But rules is rules , Fun Killer !!

anaexpat wrote:

Aliecat,

stop the cliche!!!

oh and BTW, I only say that when it's men who are specifying they want female friends.  When it's just 'friends,' meaning male and female, I never say anything.  I mean, why would I?  They're using the forum to network, not as a dating site.

Aliecat,

Got u now :), it's better understanding once we clarifiy things.Thx

T

alliecat lol, cant blame desperate newbie looking for girls friendshi, anyway i let you know nobody here in Jeddah i know follow the rules :) all having fun on different lvls, I myself cant complain ;)

@silver yep, but like most *good* things in KSA, you've got to fly under the radar ;)

[Moderated: not a dating website pls]

Abdullahkhalil wrote:

[Moderated: not a dating website pls]

Why? Are you looking to go home the quickest route? Arrest and deportation?

Also, this is a thread for Jeddah, not Riyadh. Why would you even post here?

Beakersful wrote:

Why would you even post here?

Sheer and utter desperation? LOL

bring back so much memories , Right my online cat friend !! LOL

Hitch wrote:

bring back so much memories , Right my online cat friend !! LOL

Why does it?  You were never desperate, were you? ;)

hi every body.