Web Magazine looking for articolist,bloggers, journalists

Hy everybody My name is Angela, italian girl who lives in Prague. I work for The Opinions Post and we are searching new bloggers, articolists for the magazine who want to become a journalist after at least 24 articled published and 6 months of free lance collaboration. You could write about whatever you want, also about the city where you live.
 We would happy to meet enthusiatic people all over the world with good writing skills and possibly english mothertongue. If you are interested please contact me at: [email protected] or on  Facebook here facebook.com/opinionspost

I'll wait for you!! :top:
Angela

The fitst question, how much do you pay?

i would like to interest  about this matter. I would to work with you.

Hy, Nice to hear from you!
Please send me an article at least 300 words at [email protected]
so I can see wha's your style!
There are any topic on which you prefere write about?

Angela

Hi Angela  :)

I might be interested, is there a specific topic the article should be about?

Alicia

Hy Alicia, no. there sin't. You could write about you want: art, politics, economical matter, your city, ect, ect

Bonjour ,Angela ,si tu souhaites correspondre ,je suis Français et je me ferais une joie de partager quelques mots ,merci

Hello everyone,

@walterjo, in English only please on this anglophone forum so that members can fully understand you.

Thank you,
Bhavna

The OP has still failed to mention any possible pay.
Looking at the site's worth of $14,000 and estimated daily income of $24, I suspect the OP isn't paying anything at all.
If that's correct, perhaps the OP would make it clear in order not to raise bootless hopes in any potential journalists out there.