Midwifery

Hey Guys, I have received an email in my LinkedIn's profile from one of HMC agents, she asked  my CV, we had a long telephone interview about a senior midwife position in Women's Hospital in Doha,  as I am doing a PhD in Midwifery in New Zealand. after that we had another long telephone interview about the salary, and benefits, after that she asked all of my documents and she emailed me a link which linked me to a profile in HR department's website in HMC with my name and my details, it was like an online CV, after completing the online CV, I had 2 online quiz for English , and employment in HMC website,   English quiz had 40 to 50 difficult questions and another one was like a survey. she asked my marriage certificate image, my degrees and my IDs as well as my registration certificate which I emailed her all of them. I don't know what is the next stage? I found this job vacancy in other websites and they want 40 senior midwives for Women's hospital in Doha.

based from my experience that is same as yours, wait for them to call you for further steps. It will take for about a month or so in waiting for a phone interview again regarding  your job. hope this helps!

Thank you so much, did you have a skype interview with hospital managers ?

Hello mmahtash,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I would suggest that you have a look at the Work in Qatar section of the Guide for Doha. You will find some useful informations about what to expect when you are offered a job in Qatar.

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

Thank you shazee :)

Is there any midwife here? Who works for HMC, Qatar

hi! no. not in skype but  a phone interview. i waited for their call for over a month.. :) Good luck..

Thank you watermelon , no news yet and I am still waiting for their phone  :)

Hi

Probably a late reply but I am a UK nurse who applied via an agency for Nurse Practitioner job with HMC, had offer of interview after 6weeks which was done over Skype - got formal offer and just going through recruitment process but agency have been very helpful.

....particularly at Hamad???
I'm waiting for an interview date and just wondering what to expect and what working there is like