How company will send me offer letter?

Hi,
     I am Ali from Pakistan.recently I have been offered a job as electronics enginwer from Ksa.
I have 2 queries:
1- Company have said me to find an agent who will complete my visa processing and company will send my official contract to the agent.now agent is of the view this offer letter(contract) should be attested from saudi cultural and chamber of commerce.because if company doeant attest it.then we would not be able to attest the degree from saudi cultural.
Please let me is it correct? If so then please let me know how company send these papera. Either via e-mail in the scanned form? Or they will send it via courier?
2- my visa status is electronics engineer while i am holding the degree of electrical engineering.would it make any problem at the time of visa stamping?
Please guide me.
Thanks

Yes the company needs to send you the original contract and 2 original letters adressed to saudi culture & saudi embassy for attestation of degree.. All these 3 documents need to be first attested from saudi ministry of foreign affairs and saudi chamber of commerce, and needs to be sent by post either to you or your agent.

I would advise u to get your degree attested from hec and foreign ministry pakistan if you havent done it yet

Thanks alot and please also clearify me:
my visa status is electronics engineer while i am holding the degree of electrical engineering.would it make any problem at the time of visa stamping?
Please guide me.
Thanks me:

It might, depends on the mood of the embassy and your luck