Postdoctoral position at NTU singapore

Hi friends,
I have been offered postdoc position at NTU Singapore. I would like to what salary I should I expect considering I have 6 years of experience. I would like to bring my family along with me. What benefits I would get from the university like allowances etc. Thank you in advance.

The salary for postdoc positions is pretty much fixed by their rules and regulations - you'll have no room for negotiation (unless you are Nobel prize material and they are really desperate to get you). If you cannot get subsidized on-campus accommodation, it might be tight with family. (And you might not wish to live on the NTU campus, which is one of the most isolated and boring places in Singapore.)

Hi Rakary,
Since you have 6 years experience (as a postdoc I presume), you should know that salaries depend a lot on grants, your PI and well, the institution. There are various schemes available so you may have to speak to your PI/Department to find out more about allowances. Housing allowance can range from $500 to as much as $2000, others get up to 75% of their house rent paid for by the institution. First year postdocs in Singapore usually get at least 4.5k, so with 6 years you should get much more, but then again your pulication record and background would affect your earning potential. In summary, a number of things could affect your salary, so discuss with your PI and yeah you may be able to negotiate