Shipping Goods from Guangzhou to Kampala ( Uganda)

Hello Friends,

Is there anyone who Knows a very good  shipping Company which is , Reliable , Affordable , Customer Oriented ,  licensed, insured and certified , and has a good shipping network for global operations ?

Currently am in the Northern part of China.
If anyone does , Please don't hesitate to email me ( *** ) 
Am looking forward for your help.

Regards,
Tamara

Hi Tamara,

There are many shipping agent here in Guangzhou and is not expensive.

Best regards,
Kevin

Hi  Kevin ,

Thanks for the reply .
Please can u give me  some contacts ?

Thanks

Hello tamara, do you want normal shipping agent, or you want ship containers. i have some friends in Guangzhou or in Shanghai, they are nice agents/

Hi Tamara,
I will give your email to my agent friend ok? He may contact you later.
Wish your business goes smoothly.
BR,
Kevin

Hi Kevin ,

How are you?
Please can you send me some of the contacts of shipping agents in Guangzhou.
Your help will be greatly appreciated .

Thanks!! :)

Regards ,

Tamara

Hi Tamara,

I have give your email address to her whose name is Alice.
She will contact you later.
You know I can't post ad here.

Best regards,
Kevin

Thanks Kevin.

I need to ship some hair to kenya too at affordable price ,can I also get the contacts please , my email is ***

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : do not post personal contact details here for your own security

Hello,

For hair, you should better send them by plane.
It's faster.

Landry

via what means

Hi James_ kiarie,

Can we know to whom are you asking this question please so that you could get the correct response.

Regards,
Naomi :)

Hello

I have contacts in the Shipping business, what and how much are you trying to send?  Are you looking to do this via Air or Sea?

Clint

Hello Kevin. I really need to ship my Tv from china to Uganda. Please help me with the contact of Alice. Thank you

Any one with a trusted and affordable clearing company that can help me with shipping product from Guangzhou to Uganda(freight)

Hello Friends,

Is there any one who can relay information to me in regards to a reliable, affordable, customer oriented, licensed, insured, certified shipping company or agent with a shipping network for global operations.

i am currently based in Beijing, and would appreciate any correspondence in this regard. it could be sent to ***

Kindly awaiting your advice and guidance

Thank you
Dan

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

The most famous and with most networks in China is FedEx

@Tamara102

What you need is a "freight forwarder". They will handle all the details for you.

You will need to identify how much you are going to ship, that will determine the size. For small boxes, or pallet-sized loads, it's best to ship LCL. Here, your goods are shared in a container with other people's goods.

If you want to ship larger quantities of items, you can ship using 40 foot GP or 40 foot HQ containers. For smaller containers, you can ship using 20 foot GP. You would typically ship FOB (Free On Board) in this case.

When the containers or products arrive, make sure that you have someone physically there that you can trust. As it has been my experience that the local authorities and postal people expect some "red envelopes", "a cup of tea", "a free sample of the goods", or some other reimbursement. That was in my experience with Zambia. I do not know how it would work in Uganda. Just be careful and make sure that you have a decent relationship with the people who will pick up and deliver your goods to you.

I own and run a sourcing company. So, I do know the ins and outs. If you have further questions or issues, please feel free to contact me here on expat.com.

Tamara102 wrote:

Hello Friends,

Is there anyone who Knows a very good  shipping Company which is , Reliable , Affordable , Customer Oriented ,  licensed, insured and certified , and has a good shipping network for global operations ?

Currently am in the Northern part of China.
If anyone does , Please don't hesitate to email me ( janekisakye3@ yahoo.com ) 
Am looking forward for your help.

Regards,
Tamara

Hi Tamara,

I sent it to you by email few days ago, i sent you a business card.
Didn't you received it?

Landry

Hi,I'd like to ship my personal belongings to Uganda. How do I go about that?

Hi,I'd like to ship my personal belongings to Uganda but I don't have any contact, can anyone help me?  Thanks

Hello dear. Did you get reliable people?

Hi Kevin , can you share contacts

i need agent to ship for me things from china to uganda.
Should  send me his or her contacts . email and whatsapp number.

Hi dear
Did you get anyone to help you please if yes share the contact with me thank you