Close
Follow all our news on Facebook!

how to make money in Cambodia

"Adult businesses"? And now you're moving to Cambodia? That doesn't leave a whole lot to the imagination as to what sort of business you intend to conduct. Not bustin yer chops. Just an observation. There is certainly no shortage of that kind of thing going on there!

That was about ad cynical as it gets! Lol! I agree that it is wise to be cautious, however, not everyone is worthy of your mistrust. God bless!

Ok come and contact to me to make friend in Cambodia...

Moderated by Priscilla 6 months ago
Reason : No free ads on the forum please

is small time investing ok in cambodia?like some kind of Mutual Funds?

That's a 'no' from my gut and a 'no' from the pro's as well, it seems:

http://www.leopardasia.com/media/docume … a_fund.pdf

Moderated by Bhavna 4 months ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the Business partners in Cambodia section. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi, l also lived in Cambodia about two years and had a ice business, l am interested in growing tomatoes, sweet green pepper, bell peppers etc. l know many vegetables comes from  Thailand or Vietnam to Cambodia would you please recommend a place where it would be better to start such business, well l don't want to call it business, for me it's very nice to grow corps from seed. I am hoping this would also bring business to our Khmer friends, what are the lawsuits about bringing a organic seeds and introducing to Cambodian agriculture, l hope l explained myself clear. Thank you very much and have a nice day.

Hi. I indboxed you. I am South African. I want to move to Cambodia. Got tefl certificate but the farming idea seems great.

Hi  There,
  I read  your  article  regarding to  grow  corps  .greendest , veggy"s  to  live  on, im quite  interesting  .
   Would   U  will be  my partner  .i own 2  ha  of land  at  KOMPONG SPEU . province  distance  40km  from  PHNOM PENH,
    we  get  water , electricity. small hut, 3 ponds  1 well.
   that  farm  quite  big to  grow  every thing  need  according to  the  land ?also  raise  fish  &  chicken etc..
   So  any  advice .or  partnership  .welcome  warmly. 
   Sincerely . ROBERT   SOM.

Moderated by Christine 2 months ago
Reason : please share your contact details via pm. Thank you

Expatriate health insurance in Cambodia

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Cambodia

Moving to Cambodia

Find tips from professionals about moving to Cambodia

Travel insurance in Cambodia

Enjoy stress-free travel to Cambodia

Flights to Cambodia

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Cambodia