Entry to Dubai from Muscat

Hai iam here at muscat in job visa ...multiple entry visa...and i also got civil card with me..my passport is with the company ...i got only a copy of my passport with visa detials...whether its possible for me to visit dubai..for 2 to 4 days leave..?..i got only my civil card ...and copy of my passport with the visa stamped portion

shabab-arakkal wrote:

Hai iam here at muscat in job visa ...multiple entry visa...and i also got civil card with me..my passport is with the company ...i got only a copy of my passport with visa detials...whether its possible for me to visit dubai..for 2 to 4 days leave..?..i got only my civil card ...and copy of my passport with the visa stamped portion

Please note the following points.

1-  For visiting any country, the original passport is must . Thats the basics of travel.
2-  You can travel to Dubai via road, only if you have completed 6 months, being a resident at Muscat.
3-   You can only travel to Dubai via road, if your resident card is catagorized with the grade A designitions, for example an Engineer, Doctor, Manager, Director or equivalent to these. Else, you have to obtain the UAE visa from the related embessy.

shabab-arakkal wrote:

Hi shabab-arakka,

Crossing country borders without a valid passport is impossible anywhere in the world - unless you are planning on illegal border crossing.

Sumitran wrote:

Crossing country borders without a valid passport is impossible anywhere in the world - unless you are planning on illegal border crossing.

Illegal border crossing  :D:thanks:

I like the humor :D

To get Visa on Arrival you need to have residency of 6 months in Oman !

But ,

You can prearrange visa with Emirates , Etihad and Air Arabia , no need of 6 months stay in Oman requirement :D