Business start ups and small projects in egypt

hay guys ,

I write this topic and i am totally curious to know how many people will be engaged and participate , i saw many start ups in egypt by foreigners , cofounded by Egyptian or not . And   
I want to know if anyone here interested in entrepreneurship , startups , work from home or online business  . It will be soo nice to share some ideas and thoughts .
Also ,
I'd like to ask , how do u see small business startups and entrepreneurship future in egypt ?! And how can we improve ?!

my thoughts about startups in egypt:
1- some educated young people care about the idea and i think they have ambition
2- there is a difficulty in some governmental procedures
3- one of the difficult things is that you you need a place to hire
4- egypt may seem to be a good place to invest in for foreigners or trade with
    they may think about low prices in some commodities

Sure.  Many obstacles facing business startups yet there are many successful entrepreneur in egypt as by2olak mobile application or otlob ..
People think innovative and start to act for their dream .

Peace. In my humble opinion, business is business everywhere whether in Egypt or elsewhere and therefore the processes and sometimes hurdles. However, one must strive with honesty and sharpness, to research on their proposed business venture, bearing in mind, feasibilty, consumer demand etc. If that stage shows bright prospects then build a team of likeminded people upholding values such as honesty, integrity and those who vouch for quality and God's blessing as the ultimate recipe of success. God willing once you have your team, start big or small, but with clear goals and above all  your combined wholehearted effort.

Hi Ahmed,
This is great because my UK boyfriend and I are considering moving to Egypt.  And being an entrepreneur already I was thinking of how easy or hard it wil be to start up a small business in the fashion industry while there. Might I consider adding you as a resource person for when I do move to Egypt.? I would like an unbiased critical analysis of that market  detailing the successes and failures. I am a fashion blogger,  writer and freelance interior decorator.  What are the chances of setting up a successful business in these fields?  Another area of interest is film production.  I'll love to have more insight.  Thanks

Hello Tariye,

I guess you need to get into social media that's specialized in the fields you are interested in first, facebook and twitter are a great start. You can be easily in touch with these communities, :)

thanks for ur nice thoughts every one

fashion , decoration also movie productions are very nice rich industry and there are very unique and famous people working in those fields , i can show u examples but first we should go for deeper analysis about wt r u looking for , got my point @tariye26 .  also when u r in egypt , i can refer u to many supportive institutes to help ur start up , we r working for this as community initiative

I own a restaurant here. It's very hard where the legal stuff is concerned. Government don't seem very interested in making things easy lol. There are so many different departments to deal with. That being said, if I could, I would do it all over again!

Thanks Ahmed and Shanz for the info. Will definitely get in touch soon.