Hello, I'm from Thailand

I just applied this website so i dont know about it much,Hope u guy can help me.The religion or country are not importance for make friends right ? ^^

Welcome on board, baly2127 :)
Could you present yourself a little better?
What are you doing in Thailand? What are your hobbies? etc.
There is a dedicated forum on Thailand here; you could maybe post there.
I'm sure your contributions on Thailand will be very useful for futur expats or newly arrived.
Cheers
Arlette

Hello Thanks for ur suggestion well I'm a Math teacher in Thailand,I teach Math and a basic English for kids...

May i add u to be my contact? :)

hi...im looking for friends in bangkok and i found your pics and i want to be one of your friend im planning to spent holidays in thailand this november hope you can help when im there togethere with my friends..love to hear from you soon..u can email me at [email protected] also new to this site..oh im from the philippines.. you can call me risa..thanks..

Welcome to the forum.

I live in Bangkok and always open to meeting new people. Drop me a message if you would like to chat.

Hello, I new in tailand, what a
big place to start living. here
are some phots I took last week
hope you enjoy them...♥♥♥

Welcome to Expat.com and this forum, wthat :)
The link to your pictures seems to be broken! Did you know that you may also publish pictures here on Expat.com?
Cheers
Arlette

hi...im risa.. nice to hear from you.. i love to meet you soon i will be planning to visit thailand nextmonth so hope i can be one of your friend? i love to see and explore your place.. you can email me at [email protected] do email me i love to hear from you again..i want to know more about thailand i heard your people are lovable and accomodating.. till next

Risa where are you from and when are you going to Bangkok?

Hi Baly, i am always here if you need anything. Been here forever, or at least at times it feels like it.

yes right...you are welcome...

You are right, you just need a smile and some nice words.

Welcome !!!