Winter camp for my children in seoul

Hello friends.
Anyone planning or has experiences of sending kids to winter camp?
It has not been long since I arrived in Korea, and I want to provide opportunities
For my kids to make new friends while staying in korea.
This ICS winter camp in Daechi is ran by ICS international school and I am planning to apply,
and I wonder how international camps in Korea are like.
If any parents interested or have any tips
Please let me know! Thanks!

----------------------------------------------

2015 WINTER CAMP with ICS INTERNATION SCHOOL And KOREA JOONGANH DAILY
For Elementary, Middle, and High School Students.

We invite all of you to the ICS International school English camp.

You don't have to travel overseas or study abroad to learn English.
ICS International school camp adopts American education programs and curriculums to create an atmosphere and environment in where talented Korean students can study, communicate, read and write English. It is a step closer to become a global leader.

ICS International School Winter Camp.

Teachers : Native Teachers working in ICS International school.

Curriculums: Camp consist of actual curriculums and programs taught in ICS international school and various additional programs to approach critical and logical thinking. Camp focuses on learning fluent English speaking, writing, reading and debate programs from native professional English teachers. Reading class is taught with joonang English newspaper and other additional program includes speech contest, presentation, field trip, gym and etc.

Courses: 1st – 2015 1.6 ~ 23 (3 weeks)
        2nd- 2015 2.9~26 (2 weeks)

Location: Gangnam ICS international school (international Christian Summerhill)

To apply: Log in to the website -> apply for level test with the payment (50,000won) -> level test -> class placement -> completed. Application through phone call is also possible.

Placement test (L/T) : 2014 December 1st, 15th, 22nd (Tuesday) 4pm ~5pm (must apply previously)

Applicants: elementary to high school students who want to experience international school programs. Students who want to improve reading writing listening and speaking in English. Students who had studied abroad or Students who are considering to study abroad.

ICS International School is also open for new admission.

ICS international school has applied Bob Jones curriculums to our education system. Bob Jones curriculum has been practiced and educated in many Christian schools in United States and has applied to AACS, WASC, and ACSI officially.

After-school program includes Literature class, English focus, TOEFL Class, SAT Class, and Ivy League Preparation Class.

------------------------------------

is winter in korea now?