New in Hamburg

Bonsoir,

Je suis nouvelle à Hamburg. Je déménage début janvier et ne connais personne. Je suis aujourd'hui à hambourg et aimerai bien connaître des gens. Si vous souhaitez aller boire un verre ce soir, n'hésitez pas â me contacter!

A bientôt

Leila

lilouberlin wrote:

Bonsoir,

Je suis nouvelle à Hamburg. Je déménage début janvier et ne connais personne. Je suis aujourd'hui à hambourg et aimerai bien connaître des gens. Si vous souhaitez aller boire un verre ce soir, n'hésitez pas â me contacter!

A bientôt

Leila

Please be so kind and post in English only....so all do understand.

Thanks

Hi,
I am new in Hamburg and will moove in january. Today i am un Hamburg and would like to know if someone want to go out to have a drink. I speak german french and english.

See U

Leila

Welcome to the forum Leila,

Would be nice if you tell us more about yourself, what makes you moving to Hamburg and how long will you be staying there ?

Is it because of work or perhaps personal reasons ?

For sure other members will get in touch with you here in the forum  :cool:

hello everyone .I'm new here  in Hamburg, I would like to have  some good friends either male or female.Cheers

Hello,

I am now in Hamburg since january so you can contact me :-)

Hi Lilou, time for a coffee? I'm Andreea, I come from romania and since 1 of January I work in Hh. I'm looking forward to meet some new people :)

lilouberlin wrote:

Bonsoir,

A bientôt

Leila

french forum https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=4265  . jean  luc  ;)