Agnes Besong

I am a young dynamic and talented Cameroonian with a wide range of abilities that needs to be improved upon more especially in the field of communication and public relations. These talents I belief if well directed in England will yield great impact. This is because I have a special love for communication long to pospsess a high command of English laCNNnguage and the ideal place is in England. This will help me promote communication in my country Cameroon thereby improving on the modern traditional language we speak. This could be done over the different communications media houses in Cameroon. Or better still I can use my expertice there in the UK.

Agnes Besong wrote:

I am a young dynamic and talented Cameroonian with a wide range of abilities that needs to be improved upon more especially in the field of communication and public relations. These talents I belief if well directed in England will yield great impact. This is because I have a special love for communication long to pospsess a high command of English laCNNnguage and the ideal place is in England. This will help me promote communication in my country Cameroon thereby improving on the modern traditional language we speak. This could be done over the different communications media houses in Cameroon. Or better still I can use my expertice there in the UK.

Good morning Agnes,
I don't understand your message, what are you trying to say please?
Thank you,
Chuckle -Butty

Am sorry it appears I did not understand the purpose for this blog. Actually I thought this association if call it so or this blog better still offers jobs or scholarships. But I can see I did not get it right so I will through its home page once again. Thank you. But if I may say something I am looking for a job but if not possible I could get a scholarship to study. So I thought. Am grateful.

Hello again Agnes,
I think that you need to go to the " jobs" section. You will find potential employment there I think.
I wish you well and good luck in your search,
Chuckle-Butty

Thank you am grateful