To Reunion from Mauritius. Visa for russian

May be somebody know. Where and how can i have visa to go for 2-3 days Reunion trip?
I need to go to russian or french embassy?
i have tourist visa on Mauritius only

Hi! Last year we were on Reunion for Christmas. As I'm Russian working here, I needed to do a special Reunion visa at French consulate in Port Louis. It takes few days to do it. At first you have to call them and make an appointment. You able to do it only from land line telephone, not mobile. Unfortunately I don't remember all list of documents, but I remember that you have to show the booking of tickets, hotel and prove your legal stay in Mauritius. And also to confirm that you have money for this trip. It was pay slip from exchange money (if I'm not wrong 65 euro/day of stay). And keep in mind that the Schengen visa is not appropriate for Reunion island.
Have a good travel!)

hello there reunion island is part of France so i guess you won't need a visa to go to there. Go to the Mauritian Embassy for info :)

anastepha28 wrote:

hello there reunion island is part of France so i guess you won't need a visa to go to there. Go to the Mauritian Embassy for info :)

:|
He is in Mauritius and wants to go to Réunion .
He is Russian .

Hi! you can find the information via the link below, it is a good news for Russian visiting Reunion, whose trip is organized through an approved travel agency (M or R), will be provided with a free Visa on Arrival:
http://en.indian-ocean-times.com/Reunio … a3930.html