Squash at The Landmark, Ho Chi Minh city

Hello everyone,

I am An (30, female). I am a student in Canada. I will be in HCMC one month starting January 2015.
I am looking for a squash partner to play with. The court is at the Landmark, 240.000 VND for 1 hour 30 minutes for two. (Each person pays 120.000 VND) and you have free access to swimming pool and the gym.
I had squash lessons and I am practising with my team here in Canada. I would love to continue my practice even when I am at my home town.
Please contact me if you are interested in playing squash.

Keep playing squash.  :)

Best regards,

I can play but only at weekends.

I played casually in London before moving to Vietnam in September.

Will need to borrow a racquet though...

Dear Mikelee,
Thank you for your response. Weekends will suit me well. I will contact you again when I am home. I think they offer that you can rent the racquet there (80 000 VND) but if you can borrow it from someone, definitely cheaper :)
Cheers!

An

Hi guys!

Im in desperate need of a hittin partner for the next 3 weeks! Im playing for my high school's Varsity Team in PA. PLEASE CONTACT ME SOON. I have a huge love for the game!

OH WOW ANYONE WANT TO PLAY WITH ME? Im alright at squash. Im currently playing for my highschool's varsity team in PA and Im having winter break in Hcmc until Jan 5. Im in desperate need of a hitting partner! Contact me! By the way, how long have you guys been playing? Are you guys decent? I can do basic rails and stufff but not that consistently haha. An please contact me soon! I also need a hitting partner as my team's practicce requirement. :D

Im flexible in terms of hitting hours too! I have tons of time during this winter break :D