Vacance of civil engineer in any construction company in south sudan.

infact am a civil engineer holding diploma in the same field. Am intrested to work in south suda. How can i meet various engineers and companies?

Hello Riyabe and welcome to Expat.com ;)

While waiting for some members to help you out, you could drop in a cv in the jobs section : Construction and Civil engineering jobs in South Sudan .

That may help.

Best regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

AM LOOKING FOR A QUANTITY SURVEYOR/ESTIMATOR JOB IN SOUTH SUDAN,I HAVE A DIPLOMA IN QUANTITY SURVEYING AND A DIPLOMA IN TECHNICAL EDUCATION.I HAVE 10 YEARS EXPERIENCED IN THIS FIELD.HOW CAN I GET A JOB THERE?.

benardonditi wrote:

AM LOOKING FOR A QUANTITY SURVEYOR/ESTIMATOR JOB IN SOUTH SUDAN,I HAVE A DIPLOMA IN QUANTITY SURVEYING AND A DIPLOMA IN TECHNICAL EDUCATION.I HAVE 10 YEARS EXPERIENCED IN THIS FIELD.HOW CAN I GET A JOB THERE?.

I suggest that you first go to the South Sudan section of the forum, go to the green banner at the top of the page and click on jobs. You can post your CV there. You can also Google search for work there.
Could you also please lower your caps lock when posting.
Thank you.

[moderated: off topic + post in the jobs section pls]

my name is efrem fesahtsion i have bachelor of engineering sciences in civil engineering i am looking to work with development organization in south Sudan.

efijuss wrote:

my name is efrem fesahtsion i have bachelor of engineering sciences in civil engineering i am looking to work with development organization in south Sudan.

Welcome to the forum.

I suggest that you check out UNOPS website for possible work in South Sudan.