Living in Abuja

Being an Indian, food habits differ from those of Nigerians. Is there any place in Abuja where one could dine at reasonable cost? What i hear is that Abuja is expensive. Or are there any tiffin or take away services that are on monthly basis? I am fond of Indian and Chinese food. Can anyone suggest?

Try Wakkis restaurant for Indian. But I'm afraid they're not cheap. Or buy food stuff from spa at ceddi plaza.

Spice foods at area 11 opposite sahad stores is a nice and cheap indian restaurant you can try. they also do buffets twice a week or so.

Hi Claire and co, the hash is having a dinner at spice food restaurant this Saturday. I'll be inviting you all and also if you can make to the hash run, then you're welcome. But the chops goes for N2000 since we're been given a discount as a large group but other than that, the regular weekend buffet goes for N3000 at Spice foods. There's also a new Spice food opened at Maitama along IBB Boulevard (North-West garden), it's a bush house pattern, so cool.
Welcome all. Cheers.

For more info on the Abuja Hash House Harriers, visit Abuja Hash House on facebook or contact me.
On On,
Cock and balls.

You can get all Indian condiments at Park and Shop and the best bet is to cook your own food.  Nothing beats a good home cooked meal.
Enjoy!
Shanthi

wakkis is an indian restuarant in wuse 2.And is very affordable.try it,lovely place