Chiropracter recommendation needed

I am an ex pat living in Laos. I have a lower back/hip problem which reoccurs over the years and easily corrected by my chiro when I was living in Australia. I have recently visited chiropractors in both Bangkok and Vientiane at great expense with little or no results in correcting the problem. I am looking for a chiropractor that has the appropriate chiropractic "drop table" and not afraid to use a bit of brute force to push the hip back into place. Any recommendations with contact details would be greatly appreciated.

JohnCro wrote:

I am an ex pat living in Laos. I have a lower back/hip problem which reoccurs over the years and easily corrected by my chiro when I was living in Australia. I have recently visited chiropractors in both Bangkok and Vientiane at great expense with little or no results in correcting the problem. I am looking for a chiropractor that has the appropriate chiropractic "drop table" and not afraid to use a bit of brute force to push the hip back into place. Any recommendations with contact details would be greatly appreciated.

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Sorry about the back problem.I usually get the wife to organize a masseuse from the massage place across the road from our house in Vientiane.
As you are in Luang Prabang perhaps contact this doctor in Chiang Mai.

Doctor Philip Barry.  Website www.doctorphilip.com   

Please keep the forum in the loop as someone else may want similar.