Help me plz

Hi all

i am joining Yummy Snacks Ltd in Lagos how is the company??

Yaseen Ali

Hi Yaseen Ali > when will you joining this company?

Hope someone will be able to advice you.

:)
Christine

Hi cristine can i be your one of your member

hello,

frist week of January

richard lobiano wrote:

Hi cristine can i be your one of your member

:unsure

You are already a member of Expat-blog.
Christine is an administrator on the forum.

yaseenali wrote:

Hi all

i am joining Yummy Snacks Ltd in Lagos how is the company??

Yaseen Ali

I have lived in Lagos all my life until recently that I left Nigeria to explore the UAE. I know almost every corner of Lagos. Can you please specify where exactly the company is situated so I can see if I can help with more details. Cheers

sir,

company detailed below

Yummy Snacks Ltd
7-11 Egbe Ikuton road, Lagos Nigeria

yaseenali wrote:

sir,

company detailed below

Yummy Snacks Ltd
7-11 Egbe Ikuton road, Lagos Nigeria

I know this area well. It is almost on the ourskirts of town. The area is okay, safe but has lots of traffic. Its a commercial area. I don't think you will have any problem settling down around there. Just avoid going out at night, try to close from work early due to the traffic, while driving back home from work, always lock your side of the door while in the car.
Be nice to your neighbors, staff (at home & at work)... Try to make some Nigerian friends in the area where you live...

thanks

Alli, I can't tell you much about about the company but I will advice that you have seen the content of job requirements, conditions and pay. If you are OK with it, then proceed. The only challenge is that your expectation might not be maximised but you will surely be fine otherwise upon arrival you can reach out to fellow country men for alternative.