Easiest way to bring my Fiancee to Denmark?

Hey guys!

ok, so... I'm currently living here in Denmark, and I was wondering... what would be easiest way to bring my fiancee to come living with me?
I know I should look at he "Nyidanmark" site, but to be completely honest, it's confusing, so I would rather have someone tell me that has gone through it themselves...

I'm 23 and she's 26, she's living in the Philippines though, so it's quite the distance away...

oh and, it's actually just temporary. We're planning to move later on to somewhere else in Europe or elsewhere, but yes, in the mean time, a couple of years here in DK is our objective.

I know there's no "Fiancee" visa per-se, and the way I see it, it would be best with the Family Reunification process but then we would need to get married first, correct? plus the hefty 50.000 kroner readily available for any kind of governmental thing.

Hej, i think the only way is getting married.
It wont be actually easy for someone holding a Philippine passport to live in europe unless she is married or got a proper work visa. Getting a greencard is quite risky but if her profession is on the positive list then there can be a chance.

hej,

you need to call Danish immigration service , but bear in mind that , your wife must live in Denmakr for 5 years uninterrupted to gain residence permit in Denmark. i had a friend from Mauritius  who had danish husband and she got refused to Denmark as she did not have continuous residency iN Denmark.

I hope this helps

Tina