Business Park Sofia

Hello All,
I am doing some research about living in Bulgaria - Sofia since I got a job offer. I am looking for a place to live near Sofia City center. I found in internet a place called "Business Park Sofia". Is it a good place for raising a family of 4? (2 years old and 2 months old children). Anyone knows about a website where can I check the available apartments in that complex? Can also recommend other good places for raising a family near Sofia?
I also read that there is a kindergarten called ICCF. Anyone knows the monthly rate for half day?

Thanks in advance

Business Park Sofia is not a residential area- it is a group of office buildings. In addition, if you are supposed to work there, I cannot particularly recommend this area of the city for living (far away from the city center and definitely an ugly neighborhood). Let me know if you need more info on Sofia. Hasta luego!;)

Hi, thanks for your reply. Maybe I got confused with some many pages opened. The name of the complex is Vitosha Park. What do think about that? Also, can you recommend some quite areas for a family near Sofia?

Thanks