I'm going to move to Hail(Saudi Arabia) from Tunsia

Hi everyone,

I am Tunisian and I had a contract in Hail comprising:
1. A monthly salary of 12000 SAR
2. An insurance type C (just for me)
3. A ticket to / annually (for me)
4. A year-end bonus of annual salary up to 1.5 depending on the performance

I need to know the cost of living (food, housing, transport ...) for a couple with two children (6 and 9 years). My kids are currently in the first year and third grade.
I want to have an idea about the cost of studies and what are the best schools (with relatives of those programs in Tunisia). Similarly, information about the salaries of a project director (with 13 years of experience)? My wife is a teacher in a secondary school and she have a master's degree in computer science, she could find a job?

Thank you in advance.

mizou0077 wrote:

Hi everyone,

I am Tunisian and I had a contract in Hail comprising:
1. A monthly salary of 12000 SAR
2. An insurance type C (just for me)
3. A ticket to / annually (for me)
4. A year-end bonus of annual salary up to 1.5 depending on the performance

I need to know the cost of living (food, housing, transport ...) for a couple with two children (6 and 9 years). My kids are currently in the first year and third grade.
I want to have an idea about the cost of studies and what are the best schools (with relatives of those programs in Tunisia). Similarly, information about the salaries of a project director (with 13 years of experience)? My wife is a teacher in a secondary school and she have a master's degree in computer science, she could find a job?

Hi mizou0077!
Though I don't have information on all your queries, at least I can name a few schools in Hail:
1. Al Masarat international school
2. Al Almas international school
3. Llma international school
I am an Indian doctor, got an offer in Hail but still undecided whether to accept it. I've heard that Hail is a small city so, cost of living is much less compared to other cities like Riyadh, Jeddah etc. Share with me any additional information, if you have any, about life in Hail. Indian Expats out there in Hail, please comment in reply...
Thanks!