Riffa views school and Seef area job

Hi, I'm moving there next month and my daughter will attend Riffa Views school. My job is in seef Area and I 'm looking for the best residential area for us. Any comments about Riffa Views residential area and driving daily to Seef? And what about daughter, is it possible for her to walk to and from school? How is living in Riffa Views?

Dear Itzio,

This link https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=384899 has got info about riffa views. If you need more info please do ask our esteemed forum members will surely respond.

good luck!

T&R
Arjun

Thanks for the link simboy.

Itzio - If you plan to live in Riffa Views, then your daughter could walk to school. Just remember Riffa Views is a big residential estate and some parts of it could be over 1 km from the school. Whilst this is not a big distance, it could be difficult during the hotter parts of the year.

The drive to Seef area is adequately covered in the link simboy provided. Its not too bad once you get used to it.

Best wishes on your planned move to Bahrain.

Thanks for your reply, it is very important to know (if villa is close to school), that she can walk there, to avoid the at least 1 hour ride on school bus!

Do you know what are the best hours to leave Riffa Views to Seef and to come back?

I dont think your daugter will spend that long on a school bus, if you live in Riffa Views and she attends Riffa Views International School (RVIS).

At the most she will spend a few minutes in a vehicle. I have seen lots of children who live in Riffa Views going to RVIS either on foot or on bicycle.

About the trip from Riffa Views to Seef, any time is good I suppose. The journey takes about 20 minutes normally and maybe about 25 to 30 minutes during peak times :). Driving times in Bahrain are not too bad.

Thanks again! Bicycle is an excellent option too.
1 hour ride is from Seef, Saar, Janabiya and Jasra (Bus company informed me about).
:top:

There are a lot of kids who hop on their golf carts as well and ferry people to and from work, but a bicycle would be just as useful when it is cool.  When the weather gets very hot a car would be nice if you live a little distance away, however.

The drive out of Riffa is generally easy unless there is an accident, but most of the high ways are just to the east or west and easily accessible.

Best of luck to you and your daughter!